This thread can be used to discuss, ask questions, report bugs and make suggestions for improvement for the Advanced SNES ROM Utility Relevant LinkRelease date:
- v0.9.6 [2021-10-08] added BDF and XDELTA patching functionality. Handle LoROM SlowROM the same way as FastROM when expanding to 48 or 64 Mbit and more for improving compatibility (experimental). Note: If you have *.bdiff patch files, please rename them to *.bdf and also rename *.vcdiff to *.xdelta.
- v0.9.5 [2021-10-01] added BPS patching functionality. Support for expanding up to 64 MBit incl. mirroring (not well tested, so call it experimental). Support for expanding BS-X ROMs up to 32 MBit and fixing internal ROM size. Fixed refreshing bug of drop down boxes for selecting country and file sizes for expanding/splitting when a patch affects file size or country code.
- v0.9.1 [2021-09-12] added UPS patching functionality. Supports reversing patches, expanding and truncating to destination file size. Fixed CRC32 calculation for headered ROMs. Cleaned up design.
- v0.9 [2021-08-30] added IPS patching functionality. Supports patches with RLE hunks, expanding and truncating.
- v0.8.3 [2021-08-28] fixed detection of some GSU-2 ROMs, so detection now should work fine for all ROMs. When "Save As" was used, context is now on new file.
- v0.8.2 [2021-08-27] fixed application crash and wrong checksum calculation when loading few ROMs
- v0.8.1 [2021-08-25] intial releaseTo Do:
- Maybe: some improvements in expanding to 48/64 MBit (if neccessary)