I'm going to make a list here of pretty much every update I've made on Twitter in chronological order so it's easier to know what has changed and when:
May 13th, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/995717143042904065
- BATTLE - Displays Brambard in battle.
June 17th, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1008337475993993216
- BATTLE - Showcasing it's somewhat possible for a new lead PC in battle.
June 21st, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1009920063686762496
- BATTLE - Mint solo in battle partially working.
June 21st, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1009920066538876929
- BATTLE - Something that should NOT have happened.
July 1st, 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7noCOoh6NgQ
- BATTLE - Chester mostly playable as the lead. Brambard in battle (WIP).
July 4th, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1014572334030737408
- BATTLE - Klarth playable with spell cancelling. ALL PCs but Arche can be played in battle.
July 14th, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1018174806976540672
- BATTLE - Cless range testing.
July 15th, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1018629447241658368
- BATTLE - Chester melee attack.
July 22nd, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1021030135363928064
- BATTLE - Chester capable of running now manually.
July 22nd, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1021149537476521985
- Dialogue test editing. (NSFW "humor")
August 25th, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1033354154276777984
- BATTLE - All PCs with manual mode mostly coded in, redid voice/SFX table, added in Rhea Scarlet's voices.
August 29th, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1034941532300890112
- BATTLE - Mint completely redone in new code and sprites have been moved. Multiple weapon graphics.
August 29th, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1034941538911117314
- BATTLE - Rhea is partially playable.
September 30th, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1046513662192754688
- BATTLE - Mint with Up + A attack sequence.
October 7th, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1048959941707534338
- BATTLE - Arche playable and moved like other characters with dynamic shadow coding. (Shadow needs to be re-coded badly now)
November 19th, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1064447133602983936
- BATTLE - Cless jumping WIP and also moved entirely to new spot in ROM for extra coding and graphics.
December 19th, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1075581042302611457
- BATTLE - Party of Arche's using Fireball with new voices implemented.
December 19th, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1075581047599968256
- BATTLE - Party of Cless's using Demon Fang.
December 23rd, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1077035791577202688
- BATTLE - Cless weapon redo attempt #1.
December 25th, 2018: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1077570576024289281
- BATTLE - Debug animation in battle setup.
January 5th, 2019: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1081639117946011649
- BATTLE - Rhea playable with more sprites.
January 6th, 2019: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1081947980729597957
- 8 letter names now possible.
January 6th, 2019: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1081996845558255618
- BATTLE - Cless finished jumping and aerial attack implemented.
January 13th, 2019: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1084510868161941505
- BATTLE - Rhea with basic attack but hilariously broken knockback.
January 19th, 2019: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1086678738883014656
- BATTLE - Re-coded battle menu a tiny bit.
January 20th, 2019: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1087087390727069698
- BATTLE - Cless manual mode mostly done. Up + A attack implemented now. Updated voice table for basic attacks.
February 6th, 2019: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1093277612305252352
- BATTLE - First attempt at a new spell also a custom voice for Mint.
February 13th, 2019: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1095764416962924546
- BATTLE - New projectile setup is implemented. Tested with adding a "Hell Pyre" graphic for Chester.
March 3rd, 2019: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1102305211786379266
- Arche/Rhea learning spell from bookcases WIP. Little humor here.
March 10th, 2019: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1104896099809144832
- Showcasing Rhea being recruited. Added a new line for Klarth to state where to go and an updated font. Using some of the iOS translation for this scene.
March 17th, 2019: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1107302624087494659
- BATTLE - Klarth Up + A attack sequence added.
March 25th, 2019: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1110295346402480128
- Updating all "Lia" text codes to be "Rhea". Fun stuff happened. Don't Ctrl + A/replace kids!
April 6th, 2019: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1114560583154774017
- BATTLE - Battle targeting redone attempt #1.
April 6th 2019 to about June 2019: Break to work on Paper Mario 64 adding Partner HP, Defend command and documenting unused data.
July 2019 to about September 2019: Worked on the Sailor Moon - Another Story retranslation. My side of the work is done. It's up to the translation group to finish it.
October 2019 to mid January 2020: Working with Game Maker Studio 2.
January 24th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1220880854274232321
- BATTLE - Chester using "Hell Pyre". Massive breakthrough here since new voices implemented and other PCs using new artes!
January 29th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1222694492316237825
- BATTLE - Chester with arte ranges implemented. Semi-auto and manual function now. Generalized some PC code so everyone uses the same thing.
February 1st, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1223675680061304832
- BATTLE - Chester using "Ice Fang" with alternate voices. Alternate voices has been removed since due to space constraints.
February 2nd, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1223999846241259525
- BATTLE - Chester using "Ice Fang" with particles when colliding with enemy. This has been removed and uses a larger singular graphic now.
February 8th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1226185005145128962
- Testing out a much longer voice clip.
February 16th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1229081765693841410
- BATTLE - Brambard using a new spell "Burning Strike" from Tales of Destiny 2. Rhea sprites updated.
February 18th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1229935863041347592
- BATTLE - Mint using "Pow Hammer" and it deals damage. Pow Hammer has been COMPLETELY redone.
February 19th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1230281246212870148
- BATTLE - Mint using "Pow Hammer" with new graphics and dealing damage. Stun chance is still there, damage is always happening.
February 20th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1230679566211002368
- BATTLE - Mint using "Pow Hammer" that's finalized. When hitting an enemy, it has a 50% chance to bounce either direction and fade out.
March 4th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1235358300893581312
- Redoing the Main Menu begins.
March 9th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1237162849644003328
- Main Menu mostly done. BG4 now used for dynamic VWF strings, new prerendered VWF strings and completely new menu code. Intellect stat introduced but not functioning.
March 11th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1237912807326265346
- Redoing the elemental resistances attempt #1. This has all been removed since then.
March 12th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1238219789421760513
- Status Menu being redone WIP.
March 14th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1238827017585516545
- Status Menu now displaying resistances with the prior resist code.
March 22nd, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1241777933733240832
- Status Menu with Star Ocean feature showing more than one PC available. Naming Menu is done but "Random" names still don't work. LJSTAR_ did the new resist icon graphics.
March 27th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1243720241076678662
- Custom Menu changed to Options Menu which has been completely redone. Music and SFX Volume feature added!
April 7th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1247533293517463555
- Save/Load Menu completely redone.
April 13th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1249874510674907136
- NEW MENU WIP - Switch Menu - Swap any character into any slot.
April 18th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1251504793782226944
- Switch Menu completely done.
April 22nd, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1253005301525118976
- BATTLE - Chester new arte WIP. (This hasn't been touched since but it will be done sometime).
May 9th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1259125512464629761
- Inventory Menu updated with prerendered item names.
May 16th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1261704941002985477
- Inventory Menu with updated description boxes and new pages for more stat showcasing.
May 21st, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1263534895890079744
- Inventory Menu with updated description boxes now complete.
June 20th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1274410176431472646
- Redid menu code so now it completely reloads all tiles when leaving the menu. This allows for more graphics in VRAM for various strings.
July 8th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1281023473176006657
- Artes Menu WIP.
July 11th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1282069332630163464
- Artes Menu mostly complete.
July 19th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1284848520432963584
- Redoing the menu from scratch again due to massive VRAM changes.
July 31st, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1289371131892260864
- Redoing the Shop Menu WIP. Are youCreamy
August 1st, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1289636784062660610
- Redoing the Shop Menu mostly complete.
August 2nd, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1289931650386681856
- Shop Menu complete. All other menus are complete at this point as well.
August 3rd, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1290430635388080130
- Toying with minor event editing.
August 23rd, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1297648859779391491
- BATTLE - Magic Menu mostly complete.
September 17th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1306677504233607170
- Redoing arte/spell values in events due to MASSIVE changes in how they function. Results in this HILARIOUS gem.
October 25th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1320456379908411399
- Toying with events again but discovering a weird function for when all PCs are dead.
November 22nd 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1330424480242544642
- BATTLE - Cless's arte "Guardian Field" is being massively updated.
November 23rd, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1330762601341575168
- BATTLE - Cless's arte "Beast" is being massively updated WIP.
November 25th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1331495710395670530
- BATTLE - Cless's arte "Beast" now complete!
November 26th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1332051666938564617
- BATTLE - First "Ougi" attack for Cless is complete! Code for Ougi's are MUCH more condensed and easier to work with than the original game!
November 26th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1332051683908718593
- BATTLE - Cless's arte "Beast Blade" is complete.
November 26th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1332051696135131144
- BATTLE - Cless's arte "Beast Spear is complete.
November 26th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1332051717500841984
- BATTLE - Cless's arte "Beast Sword Rain" is complete.
November 26th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1332052108355522565
- BATTLE - Testing combining random artes. This time it's "Swallow Dance" + "Hell Pyre".
November 26th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1332052125250179074
- BATTLE - Testing combining random artes. This time it's "Swallow Dance" + "Void Tempest".
December 16th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1339107118130081792
- BATTLE - Arte string displaying is being redone. WIP.
December 18th, 2020: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1340053557580623873
- BATTLE - Arte string display is done. Subtitles have been added for the introduction.
February 17th, 2021: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1362084695807303683
- SFX/Voice replacement in-side joke humor.
February 23rd, 2021: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1364352895630651393
- Introduction is mostly done but have to update timing. New voices for introduction sequence. Mint, Arche and Klarth now have completely updated voices.
April 11th, 2021: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1381292363272835075
- QOL update. Sorcerer's Ring accessory is now moved to a Key Item. It can now be used by pressing "Select" any time on the field.
May 23rd, 2021: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1396492040721113090
- BATTLE - Cless's LAST arte to be ported and done, "Rising Phoenix" is now finished. All ougis were completed soon after this.
May 24th, 2021: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1396925825505705989
- BATTLE - Experimenting with Cless for fun. Tried making "Tenshou Jigenzan", from Tales of the Rays, with the voice included. Dubbed it "Soaring Distortion Blade" for funsies.
May 24th, 2021: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1396965674413608960
- BATTLE - New Cless arte ported from Tales of Phantasia GBA version and Reid's arte from Tales of Eternia. The arte being, "Rending Tiger Blade", aka "Mouko Rengekiha".
June 22nd, 2021: https://twitter.com/Justin3009/status/1407387787410690052
- BATTLE - Large thread here. Klarth has a new arte he starts with called "Caladrius". It's possibly plot breaking but I wasn't sure what else to do with him to make him useful right at the start. It's a minor summon spirit that he'll start with along with a new Pact Ring. The game itself stated that there are many minor summon spirits and even major ones they haven't discovered yet. I figured it'd be good to give Klarth a minor one to start with that deals purely Physical damage unlike the others that deal specific elemental damage. This makes him far, far more useful at the start of the game.
There's more updates to be posted for 2021 but the text limit has been hit.