News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: (Mega Man X5/July 28, 2000 prototype) How to convert it to PSP Eboot correctly?  (Read 988 times)

Aceearly1993

• View Profile
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
Out of every single possible method I can't make the conversion work. The result is always a file much smaller than correctly converted PBP file of other games in size. If somebody happened to success the conversion please share your ideas.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 03:59:49 am by Aceearly1993 »
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

MysticLord

• View Profile
You should first ensure that the EDC/ECC is correct, by running this.

https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/1550/

As for the rest, you're best bet is to ask on the gbatemp forums.

Also asking people to PM you replies on how to fix something is just terrible, there is no good reason for anyone to hide their solutions to your problems. That ensures that when someone next encounters the problem they'll need to ask again rather than read the solution you found.

Aceearly1993

• View Profile
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
You should first ensure that the EDC/ECC is correct, by running this.

https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/1550/

As for the rest, you're best bet is to ask on the gbatemp forums.

Also asking people to PM you replies on how to fix something is just terrible, there is no good reason for anyone to hide their solutions to your problems. That ensures that when someone next encounters the problem they'll need to ask again rather than read the solution you found.

Many many thanks for the tip, and sorry, my apologize. Will check these solutions soon. I'm not too familiar to the gbatemp site but I'll take a note.
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."