News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Captain Tsubasa 2 [NES] collaborative translation  (Read 21221 times)

ifightdragons

• View Profile
Re: Captain Tsubasa 2 [NES] collaborative translation
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2021, 04:35:37 pm »
Same here.

Lusofonia

• My Discord: Lusofonia#3041
    • View Profile
    • Lusofonia's profile at "Fórum Unificado"
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2021, 01:50:14 pm »
It's ok, like I said previously it's up to the romhacker to take artistic choices. Sorry for causing you trouble, I didn't mean it :thumbsup:
I am a pancake, you should be a pancake too

ifightdragons

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2021, 03:19:14 pm »
It's ok, like I said previously it's up to the romhacker to take artistic choices. Sorry for causing you trouble, I didn't mean it :thumbsup:

Absolutely no trouble, I'm sure   :beer: It's fun getting feedback and interest, and nice to hear ideas even if people might disagree  :)

Lusofonia

• My Discord: Lusofonia#3041
    • View Profile
    • Lusofonia's profile at "Fórum Unificado"
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2021, 07:36:22 pm »
Absolutely no trouble, I'm sure   :beer: It's fun getting feedback and interest, and nice to hear ideas even if people might disagree  :)

Thank you very much!
I am a pancake, you should be a pancake too

nothingxs

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2021, 02:53:42 am »
I know it's been a bit since this has seen an update, so I wanted to chime in as I have submitted plenty of suggestions to the Google Doc via comments—mainly because that's mostly how I found it! I didn't know what GitHub it was on or this thread was a thing until now.

I want to see if there's any help that's needed, since there's clearly been a lot of progress and I don't want to see you all lose a lot of time on this project.

So far awesome work, and I'd love to contribute more text if needed or anything else that you might need. I did editing on the CT2018 fansubs too, if you want English text edited.