News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Anyone out there a romhacker from Kof?

Started by LaudinoInfamous, March 28, 2022, 10:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaudinoInfamous

Anyone out there a romhacker from Kof? Because I have ideas and a movelist created by me. Somebody?!!!?

Jorpho

No, it does not appear that anyone has ever made a ROM hack for any of the KOF games before, except for maybe palette swaps. That's probably because it's very difficult to hack the game, and not because people lack ideas.

You've already made many posts about this. Posting more is not going to help.
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devisut by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

LaudinoInfamous

Jorpho

KoF is ridiculously popular and if there was an easy way to hack the game, then there would be hundreds of different hacks of it available already, most of them with gratuitous nudity.  So no, there is no easy to hack the game.

Why don't you just use MUGEN for your ideas if you're that enthusiastic about them? MUGEN is enough for most people. Or maybe Fighter Maker.
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devisut by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

LaudinoInfamous

Because there is no way to play M.U.G.E.N. by cell phone. In fact, it does, but to play it, you'd have to make a mess.

From the ROM hack, no. Just download the game and the emulator, that's it

Jorpho

Quote from: LaudinoInfamous on March 29, 2022, 12:02:27 AMBecause there is no way to play M.U.G.E.N. by cell phone.
That's probably because no one wants to play fighting games on smartphones, except maybe you.

LaudinoInfamous

Man, it's not just me, there are others too. We've played other hacks of this game, when I try to find a hack of it, it's shit they release.

It's just a color palette change and a little additional character with his name in the fight, poorly done

KingMike

Upon review, I seen you previously found the Hack Ideas thread.
Continuing to make your own "ideas" threads will result in moderation action.
"My watch says 30 chickens" Google, 2018