Here are some more hack ideas, and this time is for Mother 1+2 and Mother 3:
*Mother series (for GBA)*
15. A complete restoration overhaul of Mother 2 (from Mother 1+2) that restores the music and sounds (because the music sounds out of place compared to its original SFC/SNES version, and is something that CAN NOT be ignored), and the palette colors (because it looks to brightened, just like the majority of GBA games that were released before the GBA SP), although @ShadowOne333 will soon be working on restoring the colors of Mother 2 to its original version.
Not only this, but I also want some of the changes that were made on the GBA port to be restored.
Which changes? Well not that much, but someting like this:
"1) In Burglin Park, a person talks about flies landing on the food and making it tastier. The text here was altered slightly in the GBA version to make the flies' landing seem unintentional.
2) Almost every scene has scrolling effects due to the Game Boy Advance's screen size."
16. To this day, I don't know if it's possible, but I also want the music and sounds of Mother 1 (for GBA) restored to their original version, the same situation as Mother 2. It doesn't sound the same as the FC/NES version.
17. I know this may look insignificant, but every time a person goes to the game select menu of Mother 1+2 and selects a game, you can't go back to the menu (to select another game) or let alone to the start. So I thought someone could do some ASM hacking just so every time you select either Mother 1 or Mother 2 in-game, you would press the B button, to go back to the game select menu and select the other game, and vice versa.
18. I don't know if it's also virtually possible, but I want someone to expand the ROM size limit of Mother 3 to maximum size level of a normal GBA game. I say this, because from the looks of it, Mother 3 seems like an unhackable game thanks to the size of the translation made by Mato. If this could be expanded, many people would try to port their EarthBound hacks to Mother 3. But I still don't know if it's possible. Hell, I don't know which is the largest GBA game in existence (largest by ROM size, of course).
19. Once @Jeffman is done finishing the translation of Mother 2 (for GBA), (in which he still haven't finished it to this day), I want one of the biggest request of them all: I want someone to fully port the Mother 25th Anniversary patch by @DragonDePlatino
, and the MaternalBound Omega patch by @ShadowOne333
to Mother 1+2. Out of all of my requests, this is the one that I want the most.
No more until I come up with more new ideas.