News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Who is this from?  (Read 668 times)

haxSon

• View Profile
Who is this from?
« on: May 06, 2021, 06:43:52 pm »
haxSon,

RHDN should not be used as your vehicle to piracy. Any talk and/or hotlinking to illegal material, such as ROMs, ISOs, DVDRips, Animations doesn't belong here. Please review our Forum Rules at http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/index.php/topic,370.0.html.

For reference, the warning was due to content in this post: Re: Mega Man X3 - Fully Playable Zero (Base Mod In Progress)

Regards,
The Romhacking.net Team.

The link directs to the RHDN Homepage.

May 06, 2021, 07:18:15 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Welp apparently a lot of the links I provided over the past 5 years were removed by someone as a pre-patched rom. This is BS. Thanks staff. Makes absolutely no sense.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 07:18:15 pm by haxSon »

Bonesy

• Dog is God, God is Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Who is this from?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 11:37:35 pm »

Cyneprepou4uk

• I am the baldest romhacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 10:32:43 am »
I can see that your 5 years old post was edited by a moderator several hours later. I bet this is when you received the message.

KingMike

• Forum Moderator
  • *sigh* A changed avatar. Big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2021, 01:09:23 am »
Don't really know what to say, more than what should be clear.

As pointed out, it seems that originally a pre-patched ROM was posted (something against the rules), and that post is well over six years old at this point.
It even tells you right on the post who edited it. Most likely that is who it was from. But the PM you receive I think will also tell you the sender name too.
"My watch says 30 chickens" Google, 2018