After more than 6 years since the last 1.2 version of the great Mother 3 English translation made by Clyde Mandelin and Jeffman, and celebrating Mother 3's 15th Anniversary, Lorenzoone, who has done an Italian translation of Mother 3 as well, took it upon himself to polish the English translation even further with v1.3!
Lorenzoone spent approximately three years improving the English patch, going into great technical detail for parts that has issues or bugs, and tackled them to make a much more enjoyable English translation available. The game’s text is almost entirely the same as in previous releases, while most of the changes come in the form of greatly technical changes that polish and fix a lot of bugs, typos or glitches found in either the original translation, and even those from the original Japanese release.
Some of the most notable changes are:
* A number of the translation’s bugs, issues and typos have been fixed
* More fixes of the Japanese version’s bugs/issues
* A lot of technical improvements to help with the overall performance and optimization of the game (no slowdowns, softlock fixes, etc.)
* The Translation Tools have been updated, as well as adding certain features to make future translations easier for the user
* Changed the “Ready-Set-Go” voice clip to the one featuring Lani Minella and Karmageddon
* And probably some lesser stuff that’s been forgotten over time
Make sure to visit the official Fan Translation page blog to read the massive changelog!RHDN Project PageRelevant Link