News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Acolon English translation released!  (Read 825 times)

Luciano The Windows Fan

• View Profile
Acolon English translation released!
« on: March 30, 2021, 10:41:39 am »
Konnichiwa! I made an English translation for Acolon. The only foreign-language thing I found in-game is the title screen (which is in Japanese).

DOWNLOAD

Original:

Translated:

Thorbs

• View Profile
Re: Acolon English translation released!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 02:50:18 pm »
I literally found nothing about this game with a spontaneous Google search.
Could you go into the specifics, please?
Like, what the game is about, who published it, on what platforms it was released on, etc..

Also, you should try submitting your work on this game via the fork on this site, instead of linking a separate download link in your thread.
By hosting the patch file directly, you can assure that it will be stored here and thus circumvents invalid download links by third parties.

nf6429

• View Profile
Re: Acolon English translation released!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 03:22:13 pm »
From what I know the game is based on the MSX Dos girl, a mascot made for the MSX Dos by an artist, who then later made a mini-game, which can be found alongside some artwork here. http://coffeekan.usamimi.info/room/msxdos/index.html
Games a platformer where you get to the MSX exit whilst dealing with enemies, pretty simple, but if your intrigued by it, check it out, the person who made it is creating a full game called Dolls, which if you remove the hyperlink so it ends with .info, appears on their page.