News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Princess Crown (Saturn) English Translation

Started by CyberWarriorX, February 27, 2013, 09:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nks

Awesome game!!! Can't wait to finally see it in english!

bradzx

I am guessing this person is quitting on working on this translation?
Are you huge fan of Megaman Xtreme 2?   Then check this progress of Remastered version!

aqualung

Quote from: bradzx on May 10, 2022, 12:18:49 AM

No idea, really. But seeing that the github link in the first post redirects to a 404 error, one cannot be particularly optimistic. Well, as in every translation project, the only thing that can be done is crossing fingers and wait (or learning Japanese oneself).

zarkon

Quote from: bradzx on May 10, 2022, 12:18:49 AM

Quote from: aqualung on May 10, 2022, 05:52:18 AM

No idea, really. But seeing that the github link in the first post redirects to a 404 error, one cannot be particularly optimistic. Well, as in every translation project, the only thing that can be done is crossing fingers and wait (or learning Japanese oneself).

Just one page back:

Quote from: CyberWarriorX on February 04, 2022, 01:50:23 AMGitHub project was an old build that I haven't updated in a long time since I've been using a private repository for a while now. So I decided there was no real point in keeping it up.

The current hold up is basically trying to juggle working on this with my work life.

aqualung

Quote from: zarkon on May 10, 2022, 06:02:47 AM
Just one page back:

Ooops, I completely forgot. I remember reading that post time ago, but I forgot about it. As this is not a game I'm particularly interested in, I don't usually give it much of a thought (but I'm looking forward to it mainly because I know this game has a lot of fans who are really interested in being able to play it in English).

PhantomArcade

Doing my monthly Princess Crown thread check. Figured I might as well leave a comment just to say no matter how long it takes, I'm excited as hell! I know how it goes with even small amounts of work falling on the back burner and things taking a while, so just dropping in to say I'm proud and happy the translators are working at a pace that's good for them.  :thumbsup:

Little_Goten

It's been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long since this project started. I'm willing to wait though, 'cause it's gonna be legendary.

I bought a Rad2X specifically so I can play this in HD on original hardware. Take your time and make it great!

Cris1997XX

Wow, the translation might actually be completed before I turn old lmao

hemipode

Grateful this is getting translated :thumbsup:

(insert superfluous entitled/impatient comment) j/k