Ah, well it sounds like too much has changed then, I probably won't bother updating from 1.1 if it's more then just typo fixes here and there. And since this site doesn't keep a history of old patches, there's really no going back either if I don't like it. (I know I can keep both, but I don't really want to keep 2 versions of the same hack, so I'll just wait for review's/impressions first.)
Also damn your fast...
You could keep the copy that's up now, you know, or I can give you the old copy, if you want it. But by all means, this is just something I did so I wouldn't be bored. It's neither here nor there to me if you wanna take the dive, that's on you. Feel free either way.
I'm nuts, yeah I know. It's a legitimate problem.
And as for "a couple typo fixes"
I worked for 30 days straight. I mean I didn't sleep, man. Much of the script has been significantly rewritten, everything from things that were jankily worded, to a couple of lines I actually had to try to translate myself using a Kana/Kanji Online Keyboard and Google Translate (as well as my trusty Japanese-to-English Dictionary), to game instructions being off, all the name changes for monsters/items/etc being reflected in the dialogues, it's across-the-board. (I also now know what is meant by "search by stroke" on the Kanji directory I use).
Game instructional narration is now also always centered. Further, the format of text boxes has been unified across dialogues.
Name:__This is my dialog. It goes
__all the way to the edge of the box,
__then indents two spaces on the other