News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: P25 Smash Predictions  (Read 1825 times)

gamingcat02261991

• View Profile
P25 Smash Predictions
« on: February 13, 2021, 05:40:32 pm »
Since this year's Pokemon Day is music-themed, which musical Pokemon do you think has a chance of being Challenger Pack 9 in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Jorpho

• The cat screams with the voice of a man.
    • View Profile
Re: P25 Smash Predictions
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 10:25:21 pm »
The obvious choice for a music-themed Pokemon is Meloetta, but if you're suggesting they would use yet another Pokemon as a fighter character, then that seems unlikely.
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

SCD

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • SPOOOOON!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 11:02:33 pm »
If they're going to add one more Pokemon to Smash Ultimate, it's probably going to be a Gen 8 rep. and it's probably going to be Raboot, because he's one of the most popular new Pokemon in Sword & Shield.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 07:43:20 am by SCD »

Bonesy

• Dog is God, God is Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2021, 03:05:40 pm »
doubt

it'll probably just be another fire emblem character

SCD

• SPOOOOON!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2021, 09:45:26 pm »
Sad, but true. :laugh:

But in my opinion, I think the last three fighters could be Raboot (Gen 8 rep.), Raymond (New Horizons rep.) and Mike Tyson (to shock the world).

Bonesy

• Dog is God, God is Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2021, 10:52:15 pm »
don't see why they'd go for any of that

Hemlock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2021, 11:19:19 pm »
If they're going to add one more Pokemon to Smash Ultimate, it's probably going to be a Gen 8 rep. and it's probably going to be Raboot, because he's one of the most popular new Pokemon in Sword & Shield.
Why Raboot instead of Cinderace? I already know that Pichu and Pikachu exist. Though considering that it could be a music related Pokemon, I'm going with Rillaboom because there are no fully evolved grass Pokemon playable in Smash (Fire has Charizard and Incineroar, while Water has Greninja), along with the fact that Rillaboom's signature move is Drum Beating, and that Rillaboom can learn various sound moves, such as Uproar and Boomburst. My complete out of the left field picks would be Ryu Hayabusa or some other third party character from a company with zero representation in Smash.

Though at this point in Ultimate's lifetime, I could care less about who gets added in because I bought the season pass and will get to play as them on day one regardless of who it is.

Jorpho

• The cat screams with the voice of a man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2021, 11:59:31 pm »
After Minecraft Steve, it seems pointless even trying to guess anymore. (I barely even tried to follow how he is supposed to work, mostly because I've never touched Minecraft.) Geno could very well still be on the table.

But not more Pokemon.  Surely?
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

SCD

• SPOOOOON!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2021, 01:44:45 am »
don't see why they'd go for any of that

The reason why I'm predicting that it could be those three is because:

They might announce Raboot on Pokemon Day because Nintendo probably wants Sakurai to add him to Smash, so they have a Gen 8 rep. in that game and also shock the Pokemon fans on that day as well.

They might announce Raymond in late March, because the 20th will be the one year anniversary of New Horizons, including it was their best selling game last year. So they probably want him to add him to Smash, not only to have a rep. from that game, but also he’s the most popular villager from it as well.

They might announce Tyson during the summer, he’s probably going to add him to Smash to not only shock the world, but also give Little Mac his arch rival as well.

Piotyr

• I'm useful, honest!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2021, 10:38:41 am »
They might announce Tyson during the summer, he’s probably going to add him to Smash to not only shock the world, but also give Little Mac his arch rival as well.
Tysons still a convicted rapist dude, sad to say but I doubt Nintendo wants to touch that with a 10 foot pole

Bonesy

• Dog is God, God is Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2021, 03:12:36 pm »
> they might

i assume you're the type of person to believe every nintendo leak

SCD

• SPOOOOON!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2021, 10:37:16 pm »
No, I didn't believe any of those infamous leaks.

This is just my theory of what the last three fighters might be.

UPDATE: After the announcement during the direct, I rather wish one of my predictions was right.

Seriously, another random RPG character that I never heard of, nor do I care about as well.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 08:19:16 am by SCD »