News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

Megaman Japanese style project.

Started by darthvaderx, December 11, 2020, 06:19:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metalwario64

Pethronos

Nice MM&B logos!! I hope it is implemented soon.

Appart from this, I don't know if many of you are aware of the existence of optimization hacks for Rockman 4, 5 & 6 by Puresabe. I'm not a hacker but I think that MM4 & 5 deserve optimized versions for their US versions (MM6 is dispensable because the Jap to Eng translation by Her-Saki).

Would be there around a talented hacker that feel like porting these hacks to be US compatible??

You can find the optimizations here: https://borokobo.web.fc2.com/#Rock4

The Beaky Buccaneer

Quote from: Pethronos on November 16, 2022, 05:49:35 AMNice MM&B logos!! I hope it is implemented soon.

Appart from this, I don't know if many of you are aware of the existence of optimization hacks for Rockman 4, 5 & 6 by Puresabe. I'm not a hacker but I think that MM4 & 5 deserve optimized versions for their US versions (MM6 is dispensable because the Jap to Eng translation by Her-Saki).

Would be there around a talented hacker that feel like porting these hacks to be US compatible??

You can find the optimizations here: https://borokobo.web.fc2.com/#Rock4
You may want to post about this over in this thread. :)

spotanjo3

Quote from: Zynk on November 13, 2022, 11:18:06 PMHey I was wondering if did someone tried hacking the Wily Wars titlescreen to JP style?

Nice MM & Bass Logo!

Yeah, I wonder about the Wily Wars Title Screen to JP style as well.

Pethronos

Quote from: The Beaky Buccaneer on November 16, 2022, 08:10:48 AMYou may want to post about this over in this thread. :)

Thanks for suggesting me it!

And yeah, I'd also love to see a Wily Wars jap style logo   ;D

Lazermutt4

Quote from: Pethronos on November 16, 2022, 11:50:29 AMAnd yeah, I'd also love to see a Wily Wars jap style logo  ;D
Ask and one may receive!

This is a mockup I made over the past few days, reusing the subtitle design I made... almost 2 years ago!? :o Geez, time flies.

Drewhinson7

looks good but it there a un pixelated version of the logo? like to use for box art customs?

Metalwario64

Quote from: Drewhinson7 on November 16, 2022, 05:26:59 PMlooks good but it there a un pixelated version of the logo? like to use for box art customs?

Mine or the Wily Wars one? No if mine.

Drewhinson7

acediez

Quote from: Metalwario64 on November 14, 2022, 09:51:06 PM

I think this looks good enough.

Great!
Thank you very much
Looking forward to see this ingame eventually

Quote from: Drewhinson7 on November 16, 2022, 05:26:59 PMlooks good but it there a un pixelated version of the logo? like to use for box art customs?

It's based on the official one, from the GBA version.

https://logos.fandom.com/wiki/Mega_Man_%26_Bass?file=MM%26BLogo.png

SMB64

I think Drewhinson7 was talking about the Wily Wars, not MM&B

Drewhinson7

RealGaea

Blade shows "as far I can go with the logos". To make them and addendum with AGTP.

(Since Spanish TL is made up from original ROM).

UPDATE: Blade asks MetalWario for a small logo redone in these exact size.

Not a pixel more, nor less.

Metalwario64

Hmm. Some anti aliasing is missing on some of the yellows. It's still the best we have so I won't complain, and the Aeon Genesis title screen has color artifacting too. I'm wondering though if it's possible to shift the tiles over to the right like 8 pixels since there's a bit more dead space on the right.

Quote from: RealGaea on November 18, 2022, 03:15:27 PMBlade shows "as far I can go with the logos". To make them and addendum with AGTP.

(Since Spanish TL is made up from original ROM).

UPDATE: Blade asks MetalWario for a small logo redone in these exact size.

Not a pixel more, nor less.
Oh, I can try later on. Gonna be busy for a while.

Dawdle

Quote from: Lazermutt4 on May 01, 2022, 11:04:08 AMTried out a JP-style Legends 2.

Still a WIP, not sure how to make all the circuit designs for inside the yellow letters.
Also may need a few tweaks here & there.

The choice in subtitle may seem off to some, but this game's 大いなる遺産 is called the Mother Lode in the English version.
(Fun fact: 大いなる遺産 is also the Japanese title for the book Great Expectations.)

This one is great. I've been adding ps1 covers without the ps and playstation logos to my Duckstation collection (see below) and I was wondering if you are going to make one for Mega Man Legends 1 and possibly one for Tron Bonne? Those american logos really suck. Just look at that Tron Bonne cover.  :(