News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Zelda II - Amida's Curse (A brand new Zelda II Adventure)  (Read 9107 times)

Ok Impala!

• View Profile
    • Ok Impala!
Re: Zelda II - Amida's Curse (A brand new Zelda II Adventure)
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2021, 10:03:29 am »
A new update is here! I made a lot of progress in the last few weeks. All temples are finished now, including two(!) Great Palaces. Though, understandably they are a little bit less "Great" now due to space restrictions. I had to use every last bit of space to fit in all the unique rooms. I tried to mirror as few rooms as possible. Now all the main areas are designed, what's left are all the small areas for heart pieces, extra lives etc. And of course there are still some graphics to change like the Title Screen, Game Over Screen and the Credits Sequence.

Trax was so kind to offer help on editing the Title Screen, so he's working on that. Can't wait to see what he comes up with!  :)

If someone with pixel art skills is interested in working on the Game Over and Credits scene, then let me know. I already have the idea in my head what I would like to show on those screens! Feel welcome to send me a message!  :)

If you are on Twitter, you can follow updates there too: https://twitter.com/OkImpala

Screenshot time!

The new path graphics in action:

Entrance to the Stone Temple:

On the Ice Ridge:

Fight with the Fire Bird: