Hey everybody. I wrote up a tutorial on finding GBA pointers using No$gba. I want it to be very compatible so I made it in html with embedded images. I'd like some feedback on it. I'm not looking to make any drastic changes, but any suggestions to make it easier to follow would be welcome. It's aimed at a beginner who knows how to use a hex editor but might be afraid of assembly.
- Can any parts be simplified or made to be more clear?
- Does it flow well?
- Are the images too big?
- Should I change the "Step 1", "Step 2" etc. titles?
- Is the document in the proper tense? Step 3: "We found a result..." Step 4: "After a few more searches we find a result..."
- Add shortcuts at the beginning to each step.
- I might break Step 15 into separate steps with a few more images.
Thanks for taking a look, you can download it here