News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Seeking low poly modellers and texture makers?..  (Read 159 times)

alexsunny123

• View Profile
Seeking low poly modellers and texture makers?..
« on: November 21, 2020, 03:53:37 am »
Hello,

The GoldenEye community is now working on something extraordinary - the complete conversion of GoldenEye into Goldfinger, one of the best Bond movies along with GoldenEye.

It's a large project, but we will succeed! At the moment I need low poly modellers to help make all of the props for the levels. I will also need level modellers if you are feel zealous but I'd prefer you start by making props and getting a feel. As an overview, low poly means 20-200 tris for smaller props and 500-600 tris for bigger props like cars and with as few textures as possible.  Textures must be 8-bit 256 color paletted bmps of size 32 x 32, 64 x 32, 32 x 64 and as few as possible and cleverness for each model, with a transparent color of RGB 0,0,0. It is recommended to reuse GoldenEye textures when you can (included with GoldenEye Setup Editor install in romimagesfull directory), and make new ones when you can't.

We need your help! I primarily need modellers for props right now and texture makers (for guards and heads). There will later be needs for setup/clipping/level/sound effect creators, but not yet. Midi creation has a midi-maker but may need more people in future. Post below or pm if interested!

thanks
alexsunny