News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Additional files missing for Tengai Makyou Zero translation  (Read 773 times)

Sardek

• View Profile
Additional files missing for Tengai Makyou Zero translation
« on: November 20, 2020, 11:47:01 am »
I've sent a PM to the dev as well as to a reviewer that said they beta tested the patch, but haven't heard back from either of them after a few days. I'm not really sure how to proceed here, or how the site handles such things. The missing files in question are in a (now defunct) dropbox link in the description of the patch that is for translated manual/packaging materials. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Jorpho

• The cat screams with the voice of a man.
    • View Profile
Re: Additional files missing for Tengai Makyou Zero translation
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 10:01:47 pm »
A link would be useful, for starters.
https://www.romhacking.net/translations/3243/

I certainly agree that a dead Dropbox link isn't useful. Have you already tried searching to see if the files in question are downloadable elsewhere?
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

niuus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 02:35:30 am »
I've sent a PM to the dev as well as to a reviewer that said they beta tested the patch, but haven't heard back from either of them after a few days. I'm not really sure how to proceed here, or how the site handles such things. The missing files in question are in a (now defunct) dropbox link in the description of the patch that is for translated manual/packaging materials. Any guidance would be appreciated.
I was one of the beta testers and i do have those files. Feel free to remind me in some hours, will sleep right now.

goldenband

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 01:23:24 pm »
The translated manual is at Archive.org, though I'm not sure whether it's the final version.

What was the name of the Dropbox file that had the materials? Was it all zipped into one archive? I could have sworn I downloaded the manual, box art, etc. back in 2018, but I can't find it.