Project International Superstar Soccer Deluxe S.A.
By Manoel Messias / Jorge Guimarães
Items to be edited:
1) One team has been removed from game: Northern Ireland
2) New teams were added, replacing Northern Ireland and the Continental All-Star Teams (Except the "AllStar Team", which remains in the game as the final challenge when the player clears the World Series mode at lvl 5): Saudi Arabia, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Chile, Paraguay and Peru, and some of which are imported from the Japanese version of the game.
3) All elements belonging to the brand new teams included will be edited: flags, posters, supporters' colors, names, uniforms, physical attributes and appearance of players and goalkeepers, formation and rearrangement of some squads according to regional criteria for participation in the 1994 World Cup.
4) All teams, except Brazil, received a overhaul on their player skill attributes in order to broaden the viability for players to pick a wider variety of teams. Some of those teams have received some unique identities, in order to bring new gameplay experiences for players. This is the results of Jorge Guimarães' studies, with the objective to create a more competitive rom.
5) All other elements of the game were kept as it is, in order to keep the same identity and coding as the original game. The goal is to create an enhanced version of the game, without disturbing its nature.
Forecast: December 2020
ISSD (SA) Skills Mod, by Jorge Guimarães (jorgekorke).https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=2D1155A134194876!403448&ithint=file%2cxlsx&authkey=!AER4tihbbiitMyo