News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Who wants to help me edit the music for EarthBound Zero?  (Read 1800 times)

Noan1999

• LAPM worker
    • View Profile
    • LAPM International
Who wants to help me edit the music for EarthBound Zero?
« on: November 10, 2020, 08:47:45 pm »
Good night...

I need help modifying the music for EarthBound Zero.  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I need someone who can work with NES game music editing.  :-\ :-\ :-\

Who is interested in helping me with a project that I am doing.

You can reach me by PMS.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 04:53:15 pm by Noan1999 »
Need to make a GFX request for SMW? Become a patron and we will do it.

Supergamerguy

• Retro game fanatic; loves platformers, hates jrpgs
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to help me?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 09:27:36 pm »
Good night...

I need help modifying the music for EarthBound Zero.  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I need someone who can work with NES game music editing.  :-\ :-\ :-\

Who is interested in helping me with a project that I am doing.

You can reach me by PMS.

I'm usually not the kind of person to do this, because it's not an issue for me, but I would warn you that the mods might move your topic/question to the help wanted ads, that's usually where this kind of stuff goes.

To actually answer you question tho, A rom hacker by the name of Ti is known for his music editing of NES games if you want to contact him. ;)
Dah-nuh-nuh-nah! Super fighting robot! Dah-nuh-nah-nah! MEGA MAN! Fighting.......to save.......the world!!!!!

Jorpho

• The cat screams with the voice of a man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 11:24:53 pm »
Why didn't you write "Can someone help me edit the music in Earthbound Zero?" in your subject line instead of "Who wants to help me?"  Being able to communicate effectively may help to attract the interest of relevant parties, don't you think?

Also, you already had a thread about this and starting multiple threads is rarely useful.
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

Noan1999

• LAPM worker
    • View Profile
    • LAPM International
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 08:16:06 am »
I'm usually not the kind of person to do this, because it's not an issue for me, but I would warn you that the mods might move your topic/question to the help wanted ads, that's usually where this kind of stuff goes.

To actually answer you question tho, A rom hacker by the name of Ti is known for his music editing of NES games if you want to contact him. ;)

You mean talking about user Ti Dragon?  :-\ :-\ :-\

November 11, 2020, 08:26:42 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
Why didn't you write "Can someone help me edit the music in Earthbound Zero?" in your subject line instead of "Who wants to help me?"  Being able to communicate effectively may help to attract the interest of relevant parties, don't you think?

Also, you already had a thread about this and starting multiple threads is rarely useful.

OK... Any way to change the title of the topic/question?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 08:26:42 am by Noan1999 »

Supergamerguy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2020, 08:30:05 am »
I don't think so, I'm talking about user Ti: http://www.romhacking.net/community/2797/

Also, you can change the thread topic by editing your original post at the very top/bottom (depending on your viewing settings)

November 11, 2020, 08:32:37 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)
I don't think so, I'm talking about user Ti: http://www.romhacking.net/community/2797/
Dah-nuh-nuh-nah! Super fighting robot! Dah-nuh-nah-nah! MEGA MAN! Fighting.......to save.......the world!!!!!

Noan1999

• LAPM worker
    • View Profile
    • LAPM International
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2020, 05:00:59 pm »

Also, you can change the thread topic by editing your original post at the very top/bottom (depending on your viewing settings)

November 11, 2020, 08:32:37 am - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

Ok... I already did the title change, now how do I contact that user?  :-\ :-\ :-\

I understand why I could not find it, His forum username is "Ti_" (Obviously without the quotes).  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 05:11:09 pm by Noan1999 »

Supergamerguy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2020, 06:21:44 pm »
Ok... I already did the title change, now how do I contact that user?  :-\ :-\ :-\

I understand why I could not find it, His forum username is "Ti_" (Obviously without the quotes).  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

You can PM him on the RHDN forum or see if he has any social media links that you can connect with.

Noan1999

• LAPM worker
    • View Profile
    • LAPM International
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2020, 09:14:37 pm »
You can PM him on the RHDN forum or see if he has any social media links that you can connect with.
OK...

I already sent the PM. But the user is inactive since November 4.  :-\ :-\ :-\

KingMike

• Forum Moderator
  • *sigh* A changed avatar. Big deal.
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to help me edit the music for EarthBound Zero?
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2020, 02:21:21 am »
Some advice:
If you have already done some work on the game, showing what you have done first would be a good idea.
If you haven't, well then I would work on the other parts of the game. Let them see if it is something they would want to contribute to.

People capable of doing such a mod aren't likely to just suddenly offer assistance to somebody who asks out of nowhere.
"My watch says 30 chickens" Google, 2018

Noan1999

• LAPM worker
    • View Profile
    • LAPM International
Re: Who wants to help me edit the music for EarthBound Zero?
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2020, 08:16:15 am »
Some advice:
If you have already done some work on the game, showing what you have done first would be a good idea.
If you haven't, well then I would work on the other parts of the game. Let them see if it is something they would want to contribute to.

People capable of doing such a mod aren't likely to just suddenly offer assistance to somebody who asks out of nowhere.

Well I need to modify the music for my project of Super Mario RPG Zero.
I'm working on a Beta version, and I need to modify the music of the game.