News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: [PSX hacker and reverse engineer] Ace Combat 3 Electrosphere  (Read 740 times)

Infrid

• View Profile
    • Ace Combat ITP
[PSX hacker and reverse engineer] Ace Combat 3 Electrosphere
« on: October 30, 2020, 05:23:15 am »
We are a team of people focused on translating the PSX videogame Ace Combat 3 from the original Japanese to Italian, Spanish and English languages.

If you don't know the game, it's the third instalment of the Ace Combat series. Like many other titles published in that era, this games contains dialogues, videos and a plot with multiple endings spanned across 2 discs. Unfortunately, because of budget reasons, the game that came out in Europe and USA is just an arcade without the story content.

Our project is very mature and we managed to edit and translate almost every part of the game, we have written our tools and build system with the best quality possible.

We are looking for a good PSX hacker able to reverse engineer some game sequences and make us in a position to properly translate those parts. We would like to address some bugs found in the original game too. If you haven't played the game before, we can point you straight to the parts we want to understand.

This team is composed by several members: translators, programmers and testers. We are very organised with project management tools and version-control systems for keeping track of the progress.

Contact me if you are interested, here my contacts

email infrid@infrid.com
discord Infrid#5406
telegram infrid

Infrid

• View Profile
    • Ace Combat ITP
Re: [PSX hacker and reverse engineer] Ace Combat 3 Electrosphere
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 06:18:35 am »
we are still looking, I carried over some work but I'd like some help!