News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Our Ninjavania gba rom hack of Aria of Sorrow  (Read 1601 times)

XavierBelmont999

• View Profile
Our Ninjavania gba rom hack of Aria of Sorrow
« on: October 16, 2020, 07:28:59 pm »
This is our ninjavania game which is a hacked GBA ROM of Castlevania Aria of sorrow there were several people who helped me in making this hack and these people are as follows

Dark Prince Alucard
Caminopreacher
I am me
Drameloch
LocusBelmont
Starwyvern
And finally Xavier Belmont (me)

We were in a team and we worked together to create this game and originally the concept was my idea but it was supposed to be a joke because a long time ago I asked I am me if it was possible to put ryu Hayabusa into Castlevania Aria of sorrow as a playable character which was a few years ago I'd say about four or five years ago when this happened but since then it's turned into something thing more and so the first person I asked to help me was starwyvern and he agreed and then I started getting other people to help me and so they gave me ideas and some of them actually helped work on the hack too to be honest I feel like they all helped work on the hack in some way or another and I am pleased that how it turned out so thank you all again. And everybody who is not over on our forum I hope you like this I thought it'd be best that I put our hacked game on other forms that had to deal with video games this being one of them so thank you all.

Link for Ninjavania:
MOD EDIT: Please read the forum rules. No ROM links, make a patch file and link to that.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 11:24:07 am by KingMike »

Duke2go

• View Profile
Re: Our Ninjavania gba rom hack of Aria of Sorrow
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 08:19:38 am »
You have any interest in working on a true original "ninjavania" IP?
Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence...

http://www.ffreconstructed.com/
https://www.facebook.com/DevilHunterMiyumi/

PolishedTurd

• View Profile
Re: Our Ninjavania gba rom hack of Aria of Sorrow
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 03:49:02 pm »
I do not see this in the Hacks section. Has it been uploaded? I would like to try it.