News:

11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Main Menu

STREET FIGHTER 2 DELUXE NES

Started by sebastianangel, October 09, 2020, 10:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manfordic

Quote from: sics on January 20, 2023, 07:26:36 PMIs there any reason why the image I have designed underwent such strange changes?

The rom that Seb linked me must've been an older build, since when I first found Guile's ending the color offset was completely mangled. I could change it back to yours if you want, I'll need the palette offset though.

Manfordic

Tried redesigning Vega's stage a bit

Also did a version with expanded sprites as well so it looks less compressed

drax01

cartridge_rom

One point to check is the proportion of elements and people added to the stages... the redesign of the Vega stage is the right one to follow, great job :beer:

:thumbsup:

sebastianangel

sics

Quote from: sebastianangel on January 24, 2023, 05:58:58 PMDalshim Upgrade Stage
It looks spectacular, you can see that the effort has paid off, congratulations! :D

Quote from: Manfordic on January 21, 2023, 05:39:38 AMThe rom that Seb linked me must've been an older build, since when I first found Guile's ending the color offset was completely mangled. I could change it back to yours if you want, I'll need the palette offset though.
Sorry, I have not been part of the project for a long time and also no displacement is necessary, we always work with the source code, what you received is just a demo  :-\
Linktree  | Better a small finished project than a thousand giant ideas stuck in your system.

sebastianangel

TerwilfThank you very much I'm glad you like the result achieved, thanks to your teachings I'm trying to improve my first sketches little by little! 
ManfordicI like your enthusiasm! although I do not share certain personal details (inclusion of characters in the stages) beyond that I think that with practice and dedication can greatly improve the final result, if you compare my first stages with the last there is a big difference..and in my particular case I'm never satisfied with what I do.

New Blanka Upgrade Stage

SuperStarFox

Quote from: sebastianangel on January 24, 2023, 05:58:58 PMDalshim Upgrade Stage

Dalshim's stage looks pretty good like this. Can't wait to see what else gets upgraded. ^^

Googie

This is coming along pretty smooth, looking forward to seeing more pics.  ;)

drax01

Quote from: sebastianangel on January 11, 2023, 07:14:36 PMchun li stage update:

Keep this stage, it's great as is. Don't change it! please

odditude

Quote from: Cyneprepou4uk on January 20, 2023, 07:59:21 PMI agree, the 2nd one looks worse. Text is off center too.

there's a block of tiles near the bottom right that's shifted up by one tilerow.