Leveraging assets from recently released arcade source, as well as with some customized heads, portraits and/or sounds from ponlork
and resurrecta, plus additional assets and guidance from Mattrizzle, the PlayStation version of the NBA Jam T.E. – Double Z Mod brings players the following features:
- Battle from worst to first in campaign mode, with standings loosely based on the 1992-93 NBA season.
- Players like Shaq, Jordan, Magic and Barkley have been restored!
- Secret players like Sub-Zero, Reptile, Scorpion, and Bart Simpson, are all accessible. Even Smoke and Noob Saibot are in this game!!!
- Wanna play as Chris Webber? Hakeem Olajuwon? Scottie Pippen? Just like the arcade version, several 90s superstars are available both on teams and as secret players.
- Detroit Bad Boys Laimbeer, Thomas, and Rodman are all available as secret players.
- The 72-10 Chicago Bulls are here! Jam with Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc and… Longley…
- Think the AI plays a bit too rough? Why not fight back with a super cheat. Use the code Right, Right, Left, Right, X, X, Right at the Tonight’s Match-Up screen to achieve true Maximum Offense and Defense. Fight back with everything but fire!
- The Rookies have been rebalanced with more Eddie Jones and Tony Dumas. Plus, Brooks Thompson has been restored.
- What other Superstars do you need when you have the Dream Team??? Beat the game in campaign mode to access the 1992 Olympic gold medalists.
- Not a fan of the watered down house rock? Enjoy some ‘80s and ‘90s jams as well as some classic 16-bit Jam tunes instead.
- A quick palette fix adjusts the attribute colors on the player select screen.
Ready for the next generation of the Double Z
Mod? Download the patch here
; then, step up and Razzle Dazzle!
(Just want to play with Jordan in your game? No other bells or whistles? Check out the Air Jordan Patch
instead!)RHDN Project PageRelevant Link