News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Lynna Lab - Oracle of Ages editor + disassembly  (Read 6991 times)

Drenn

• View Profile
Re: Lynna Lab - Oracle of Ages editor + disassembly
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2020, 10:29:19 am »
This looks awesome! Being able to hack these games with such a powerful method is tantalizing.
There are quite a few things I can think of that I'd like to do with this.
~~~Oracle of Secrets... (º﹃º)
Some ALTTP hacker took that idea already  ::) (Don't mean to knock on it though it does look cool)

I'm sure we'll see plenty more attempts at trying to "complete the trilogy" though, it tends to be a popular idea.
Zeldahacking.net: The hub for Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Seasons hacking. We have a discord!

PowerPanda

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2020, 10:08:06 am »
The one that I am interested to do is a 2D remake of Zelda II. By my current list of projects I want to pursue, I should have a free moment sometime around 2025.  :D (ie- never gonna get around to it).

Vanya

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2020, 01:50:28 am »
I've wanted a traditional version of Zelda II for almost as long as I have been aware of ROM hacking.

And I know about the ALttP version of Oracle of Secrets that's being worked on, but I'd still want one build from the original games so that the inter-connectivity could be incorporated. Not that I mind a SNES version of this concept.