News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Mega Man X custom stages  (Read 9209 times)

bosn

• View Profile
Re: Mega Man X custom stages
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2021, 11:21:29 am »
Hello, a while back I had to format my hdd and by a idiotic mistake I didnt backup my romhacking source codes so I basically lost everything. So this little project as you'd imagine is abandoned.

In any case I've reuploaded the patch if you want to give it a go
https://www85.zippyshare.com/v/ZTzSh6au/file.html

acediez

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2021, 11:30:45 am »
Thanks for comming back and uploading the file again. I kept this bookmarked to check on it later in case it got more progress over time, but when I came back to it the link was down. I'll check it out soon.

It's sad to see one of the rare Mega Man X hacks pushing things forward abandoned, I was very excited to see game's enemies implemented. But it's also very understandable under these circumstances. Thanks for sharing!

Seeeeph

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Today at 12:33:28 am »
I've been working on documenting the bosses' AI, but I'm not a programmer and I basically burned out after 4 bosses or so. If you care to make something out of my notes, then go nuts with it. The notes were for a new, more mature romhack I was planning but the project died along the way. Here's a drive link.

NOTE: Most files were made for Sublime Text 3, the notepad-type of app I used for documenting.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oeMNH2-uvaZUGKEqZ-lAcHjW5JFPvpuS?usp=sharing
Much thanks for your documentation Hart-Hunt! This may pick up my interest at hacking this game again. Been trying to hack this game three times in the past, but always gave up since the editor was either too tedious or I couldn't edit enemies properly. Will give it one more try sometime soon (now that I'm done with zelda 3 for good....).