News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Infinite Hyrule - Legend of Zelda Overworld Randomizer [Released!]  (Read 11329 times)

PolishedTurd

• View Profile
Re: Infinite Hyrule - Legend of Zelda Overworld Randomizer [Released!]
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2021, 08:04:03 pm »
Congratulations, this looks great! At this point, it seems like adding randomization for dungeons would really round out the features. Even though that feature exists in another program, having a one-stop shop for randomization is attractive.

Just a thought.

crabycowman123

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2021, 12:37:54 pm »
Has anyone been able to get this randomizer working on Linux? I've tried running ZeldaOverworldRandomizer_Nov_10_2020.exe with Wine and Mono, but both give the same error message: "The entry point method could not be loaded due to Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies. assembly:PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 type:<unknown type> member:<none>"

I think I'm missing a library or something, but I can't seem to find information about how to install/load it.

julcreutz

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2021, 05:08:23 am »
Has anyone been able to get this randomizer working on Linux? I've tried running ZeldaOverworldRandomizer_Nov_10_2020.exe with Wine and Mono, but both give the same error message: "The entry point method could not be loaded due to Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies. assembly:PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 type:<unknown type> member:<none>"

I think I'm missing a library or something, but I can't seem to find information about how to install/load it.

The Randomizer is written in C#, so you need the .NET Runtime.

lexluthermiester

• Submission Reviewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2021, 12:40:07 pm »

No. You're just going to have to use Windows for now.