News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Playstation 4 Exclusives Only  (Read 900 times)

Googie

• I'd like to solve the puzzle... Jiggers!
    • View Profile
    • My work in progress ROM Hacking site
Playstation 4 Exclusives Only
« on: July 30, 2020, 01:04:42 pm »
What's up fellas, I decided to invest in a Playstation 4 Pro for their exclusive games, I'm gonna get it soon. People on Facebook put me on to these games to get here's the list.

1. Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
2. Uncharted 4
3. God of War
4. The Last of Us: Remastered
5. The Last of Us II
6. Shenmue III
7. Spider-Man
8. Horizon: Zero Dawn
9. Until Dawn
10. Days Gone
11. Persona 5
12. Final Fantasy VII: Remake
13. Bloodborne
14. The Order 1886
15. Death Stranding
16 Infamous Second Son
17. Hidden Agenda
18. Detroit: Become Human
19. Ghosts of Tshushima
20. Nier Automata
21. Street Fighter V
22. Yakuza 0
23. Yakuza: Remastered Collection
24. Yakuza: Like a Dragon - according to Gamestop this game ain't out yet
25. Yakuza Kiwami
26. Yakuza Kiwami 2
27. Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

Anymore Playstation 4 exclusive games out there I don't know about, please lemme know so I can get 'em, thanks fellas. :D 

FAST6191

• View Profile
Re: Playstation 4 Exclusives Only
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 01:52:05 pm »
Does PC count in this because Horizon Zero Dawn is out shortly, Shenmue III (though I might think twice about that) is on PC for a while, Final Fantasy is set to appear there at some point, Nier Automata is on PC and xbone, Street fighter is on PC, Persona 4 recently appeared on Windows so might be a while for 5 to appear even though it has been out for years on PS3.

As far as most of those games go. I have been thoroughly disappointed by this last generation, and while those probably represent some of the best offerings at the same time that is a crying shame.

Jorpho

• The cat screams with the voice of a man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 02:45:50 pm »
Indeed, lots of those are not at all "exclusive".  If you Google "sony ps4 exclusives" (without quotes), you will quickly see Sony's own short list:
https://www.playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/

But even that isn't accurate anymore, since Tetris Effect is now on the PC.
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

Googie

• I'd like to solve the puzzle... Jiggers!
    • View Profile
    • My work in progress ROM Hacking site
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2020, 02:29:08 pm »
Fast6191 and Jorpho: thanks for the heads up, fellas. I really appreciate it, I'm gonna take a look at that list to see what other exclusive PS4 games that catch my eye. And I'll look for the ones that were released for Xbox One, hopefully they'll be affordable. :D

progamerjo2000

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 01:23:30 pm »
I see you got Detroit become Human on your list.
You have to add Heavy Rain Remaster and Beyond two souls in it if you'd like Detroit.

Especially Heavy Rain. That startet this new game genre from Quantic Dream. Its the primeeval soup if you like.
If you like great Stories like Uncharted than Heavy Rain will be a Must have.

Hope you'll like it

Lalina204K

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 11:19:56 pm »
I think one that's missing from the list is a Fist of the North Star game, think the subtitle is Lost Paradise, pretty much a Yakuza game but in the FotNS setting.

Sliver X

• Laputan Machine
    • View Profile
    • Panicus - A Fragment of Memory
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 09:16:08 am »
Does PC count in this because Horizon Zero Dawn is out shortly, Shenmue III (though I might think twice about that) is on PC for a while, Final Fantasy is set to appear there at some point, Nier Automata is on PC and xbone, Street fighter is on PC, Persona 4 recently appeared on Windows so might be a while for 5 to appear even though it has been out for years on PS3.

As far as most of those games go. I have been thoroughly disappointed by this last generation, and while those probably represent some of the best offerings at the same time that is a crying shame.

I rarely get pulled deeply into a game these days but I put over 80 hours into Horizon: Zero Dawn in the course of a week. I also did about the same with Nier: Automata.

While they were really enjoyable as games they both have technical problems. Zero Dawn apparently runs like crap for a lot of people (Though even my weaker HTPC with a GeForce 1650 Super ran it well at 1080 with everything almost at highest settings) and is buggy, though I only had it crash a couple of random times.

Nier Automata, though, wow, that took more effort than I usually bother with to get running acceptably. Initially it would crash no later than 10 minutes after starting a game. I ended up installing Reshade, which made it run a bit longer before crashing, but ultimately had to invoke it with a batch file that set the CPU affinity to use two and only two of my CPUs cores. That made it work?

tldr;

Zero Dawn and Nier Automata are good games (And can look MUCH better on a PC) but have technical issues you should be prepared to have to deal with.

tc

• Lum Fan
    • View Profile
    • Eon Blog
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2020, 04:33:52 am »
I'll recommend Spider-Man for sure.

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered is only on PS4. It has slight visual enhancements and is less buggy than the PC version.
But if you've already played the game, move along.

Do you care about arcade versions? For most of us it's insignificant that Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs Maxiboost On was in arcades.