My Custom Box Arts! (feel free to share yours too!)

Started by Supergamerguy, July 23, 2020, 08:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dewhenson07

PowerPanda

dewhenson07

well i found it from someone else i havent made the full version of the box art and somebody wanted an hd version of this so i delivered and thanks i try my best

April 05, 2022, 04:06:12 AM - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

fraggle200

I came across this post ( https://imgur.com/user/mfbranscombe/posts )with some square boxart for the SNES Mini and it really piqued my interest, especially as the JPN covers don't fit well in the UI of the SNES/NES mini so i ended up making a few that I needed for the JPN games and some hacks I was putting on it. If I can find the time I might end up ploughing through all JPN covers at one point but that will be a few years in the making I guess.

Bastard!

Ushio To Tora

Edo no Kiba

Caravan Shooting Collection

Mazinger Z

Super Bomberman 4 & 5

New Super MarioLand

Koryuu No Mimi

hokuto no ken 5,6,7

Ossu!! Karate-bu

Cosmo Police Galivan II - Arrow of Justice

Sengoku Denshou

Soukou Kihei Votoms - The Battling Road

Cyborg 009

NBA Jam TE 2k21

Kamen Rider

Taekwondo

Rokudenashi Blues

dewhenson07

PowerPanda

Rodimus Primal and 91-MPH made some great box art for SNES FFIV/FFV over in This thread

dewhenson07

April 06, 2022, 11:41:32 AM - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

April 06, 2022, 08:44:00 PM - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

dewhenson07

heres a varaint of the box arts garrett gilchrist made but with a black nes logo box included in the covers spin
and a remade garfield kart nes box art from pagenent tech but with black rectangle nes logo

Brutapode89

Here are some MSU-MD and MD+ covers

Blank MD+ cover

Blank MSU-MD cover

Ghostbusters

Rocket Knight Adventures

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse

Ys III: Wanderers from Ys

Mega Man: The Wily Wars

Ghouls'n Ghosts

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker