My Custom Box Arts! (feel free to share yours too!)

Started by Supergamerguy, July 23, 2020, 08:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThroughT1m3

Quote from: dewhenson07 on March 27, 2022, 01:19:10 AM

upload pic

March 27, 2022, 01:20:17 AM - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

upload pic

March 27, 2022, 01:30:30 AM - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

upload pic

March 27, 2022, 01:35:53 AM - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

upload pic
really sweet  :beer:
"Keep dodging lights, like a thief in the night. The sun will rise and expose all our lies. So why deny that you and I lead different lives? The rivers from your eyes can't change my mind"

dewhenson07

N.Dpendent

Brutapode89

Super Mario Star Road (N64) (Super Mario 64 hack)

Super Mario 64: The Green Stars (N64) (Super Mario 64 hack)

Super Mario 64: Last Impact (N64) (Super Mario 64 hack)

NesDraug

✍️ Blog: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/nesdraug

💀 Join my crypt on discord:
https://discord.gg/Eb4HTSNzeg

dewhenson07

free to use images online

March 29, 2022, 08:30:38 PM - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

anyone remember roger rabbit on fds and nes?

ThroughT1m3

"Keep dodging lights, like a thief in the night. The sun will rise and expose all our lies. So why deny that you and I lead different lives? The rivers from your eyes can't change my mind"

dewhenson07

btw does anyone like my box art i make i mean it looks professional right?

RetroGameFan

Quote from: dewhenson07 on March 30, 2022, 07:52:35 AM
I like it, it's very well done! Anyway, were you able to upload box art for Adventure Island 4? I recall you mentioning it earlier in this thread.

dewhenson07

and here it is

Green Jerry

4 NES box arts I made yesterday:

BugTris:

Pokémon Yellow (Lei Dian Huang Bi Ka Qiu Chuan Shuo):

Final Fantasy VII (Zui Zhong Huan Xiang VII):

Street Fighter II′: Champion Edition (Super Fighter III):

I know other people already made their own FFVII and Pokémon Yellow box arts, but I made my own versions anyway.
My latest Portuguese translation: Popeye (NES)
New English translation! Gardman (NES)

Linktree

ThroughT1m3

Quote from: dewhenson07 on March 30, 2022, 07:52:35 AM
yes! All of you guys have done amazing work  :beer:

dewhenson07

here it is the first of its kind street fighter 2 champion edition sge genesis box art i did the best i could

N.Dpendent

Quote from: ThroughT1m3 on March 30, 2022, 05:49:25 AM
wow that is beautiful work guys  :beer: there should also be one for manuals and labels

Thank You! Did almost everything with Gimp, feel free to use!

pangenttech

A Week of Garfield NES
Towa Chiki, 1989

Nancy NES
Hudson Soft/Capcom 1988

Dr. Garfield NES
Nintendo 1990

Heathcliff NES
Konami 1991

Penguin Land
(Nintendo Entertainment System/NES/Famicom, 1987)

Dr. Mario Romhack blank template

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3pd972gsr2uhkw5/NES_BoxArt_Pangenttech.zip/file

( I notice dewhenson07 has posted my work above as his own, and those of other people, in lower quality. He's trying to take credit from others. )

dewhenson07

i just made it look professional like a retail cover for if these games got a real release in stores
i did my best with as well making look professional
pagenttech i hope you dont mind me using the box art i did the best i could with them

ThroughT1m3

Quote from: dewhenson07 on March 31, 2022, 04:58:12 PM
i just made it look professional like a retail cover for if these games got a real release in stores
i did my best with as well making look professional
they look great :beer:
Quote from: N.Dpendent on March 31, 2022, 06:25:15 AM
Thank You! Did almost everything with Gimp, feel free to use!
thanks! When my hack us done i will ask one of you guys to create a box   :laugh:

dewhenson07

PowerPanda

I love this thread. I'll start off with a cover that I made for my own romhack, Final Fantasy VI: Divergent Paths

Next, here's boxart that I did for BS Zelda. The difference between Map One/Two and Third/Fourth Quest is simply how the hack is presented. One has a global timer, and one triggers special events based on your progress.

For BS Zelda: The Ancient Stone Tablets, I have one for the game as a whole, and one for each chapter, so that they can be easily sorted on the SNES Classic.

Here are covers that I did for the Japan-exclusive Super Tetris 2 & 3 EDIT: On further examination, I have these saved in my cover art folder, but they have some differences from my template. I think I found them online and just forgot that I hadn't done them. I'm leaving them here to bring attention to Bombliss, which is an excellent Tetris variant that few have played.

And lastly, Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels.

The 2nd one is not my creation. Rather, it's the semi-official US art for the game, as seen on the cover of Super Mario All-Stars. What you see is a screen capture from a Nintendo Laser-Disc advertisement for All-Stars. I would love to see someone re-create this in higher resolution.

April 03, 2022, 10:34:58 AM - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

My favorites so far from this thread:

Dldrethor (Reply #3)
Pokemon GBC
Mega Man 5: Protoman Edition
Trials of Mana

dewhenson07 (Reply #21)
Fire Emblem & Fire Emblem Gaiden
Final Fantasy I/II/III
Earthbound Beginnings

April 03, 2022, 08:11:37 PM - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

I also tend to do cover art for games that I purchased digitally that I think deserve to be displayed on my shelf. I really like the format of cover art on the front, and a worldmap on the back, as a display piece.