News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule (The Sequel to Zelda: Triforce Power)  (Read 13261 times)

ActionGamer

• View Profile
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule (The Sequel to Zelda: Triforce Power)
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2020, 01:30:56 pm »
UPDATE 9/29/2020:

I managed to fix the Level 5 flute glitch, but for some reason I don't know how to fix the level 3 stair glitch where if you go back in the stairs leading to the Manhandla, you go to an item room and cant get out.

Does anybody know how to fix it or what to do?

The3Dude

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2020, 03:48:53 pm »
UPDATE 9/29/2020:

I managed to fix the Level 5 flute glitch, but for some reason I don't know how to fix the level 3 stair glitch where if you go back in the stairs leading to the Manhandla, you go to an item room and cant get out.

Does anybody know how to fix it or what to do?

Delete the current stair data in Dungeon Master for that staircase, and replace it. That should fix it.
~The3Dude~

ActionGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2020, 11:33:23 am »
UPDATE 10-5-2020:

I managed to fix the stair glitch, replacing the stairs where you get the raft with the passage, and putting the raft in a different room with a boss that you need to defeat in order to get it. Let me know if there are any more glitches, also keep going with quest 2 see if you guys can find any glitches there.

Download Link for The Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule (Prototype v25): https://www.dropbox.com/s/1orgqulq3jeogm4/Zelda%20Fall%20of%20Hyrule%20%28prototype%20V25%29.ips?dl=0
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 10:21:12 am by ActionGamer »

erpster2

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2020, 04:49:29 pm »
I wonder if this is close to being a "final" or RC release (or maybe a late beta)

RC = release candidate

I may try out this Fall of Hyrule Zelda1 hack after finishing up trying out The3Dude's newest Zelda1 hack which came out a few days ago

lexluthermiester

• Submission Reviewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2020, 07:49:34 pm »
UPDATE 10-5-2020:

I managed to fix the stair glitch, replacing the stairs where you get the raft with the passage, and putting the raft in a different room with a boss that you need to defeat in order to get it. Let me know if there are any more glitches, also keep going with quest 2 see if you guys can find any glitches there.

Download Link for The Legend of Zelda: Fall of Hyrule (Prototype v25): https://www.dropbox.com/s/1orgqulq3jeogm4/Zelda%20Fall%20of%20Hyrule%20%28prototype%20V25%29.ips?dl=0
Will do. I'll keep you posted.