News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Have you ever been inspired by a video game to better your life?  (Read 8591 times)

Supergamerguy

• Retro game fanatic; loves platformers, hates jrpgs
    • View Profile
Re: Have you ever been inspired by a video game to better your life?
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2020, 02:37:04 pm »
I would say video games are definitely a good thing, as they allow for a escape into a world that's not our own and let us rise above any worldly issues for a little while. That could literally be the difference between life and death for a person bogged down by our current society.

Not in the slightest. Video games are up there with alcohol and cigarettes; bad for you, but boy do I like them.

I suppose they could have some temporary use in coping with inescapable, terrible situations, but that's the limit of their utility.

The worst effects of gaming are societal. People who would have studied and categorized obscure species of butterflies, discovered fungi that can be used to increase farming output, or optimized scalable manufacturing techniques now tinker with and play video games until they die. Hence why we have tens of thousands of new mobile games every year, but the price of essential goods only goes up - there are other factors, of course, but "video game brain drain" is one of them.

edit

There was this guy at GSHI named Ugetab, who died about a decade ago. He made tens of thousands of codes for hundreds of games, and when he died his mom made an account on the forums to try to understand what her son did with his life, to help herself feel that he didn't waste his life and that she hadn't failed as a mother. The community was as welcoming as they could be in the circumstances, but I don't think she ever posted more than in one thread a few times.

That's why gaming is just temporary for me until circumstances beyond my control change to allow me to be more productive towards my IRL goals. I don't want my mom to look at decades of sitting in front of a computer playing with kid's toys and cry in despair that she wasn't harder on me, or sit in realization that she will never have grandkids and her entire lineage was annihilated because I lived the life of a 160 pound toddler and she didn't stop me.

Just because you don't put any value in the creation of games doesn't mean that the games themselves and the people who make them don't make any impact. You could make the same argument you made here for any type of entertainment: What's the point of making movies or tv shows or books/novels......or video games? Why can't we all just dedicate ourselves to furthering societal advancement and live long lives with improved conditions?

While I am not against improving society in any way, what's the point of reaching peak performance and conditions if we now have a longer life with nothing to do in it? You can have the best of both worlds, my dude. :P
Dah-nuh-nuh-nah! Super fighting robot! Dah-nuh-nah-nah! MEGA MAN! Fighting.......to save.......the world!!!!!

MysticLord

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2020, 03:06:17 pm »
suure, outside circumstances make your life soo miserable, and you poor thing have no choice but to escape into drugs and rock'n'roll, and all sorts of nasty stuff like video games, so you can finally forget your terrible existential pain. bad, evil circumstances don't allow you to become a productive member of society so you could produce precious GDP to further the advancement of humanity by breeding fungi or categorising butterflies. shame on these awful outside circumstances that oppress you so you have to waste the best years of your life playing these stupid games, instead of becoming a corporate drone, a marketer, a lawyer, or even a politician, the epitome of productivity. surely you deserve more, and if only the world knew your true worth, things would be soo different. as is, you're a victim of circumstances beyond your control, like a speck of dust caught in a tornado. moreover, it's not just your problem, no no sir. we're all in grave danger, because these evil video games perform genocide on the humanity by annihilating whole bloodlines. they also shot your dog, made unwanted advances towards your imaginary better half, and scammed your poor old granny out of her life savings. oh and this painful rash on your underside? that's because of video games too!

cool story bro, i almost shed a tear. i'd look into a career as a yt influencer if i were you.
I think you're either mad, projecting, or trolling; in either case you seem to have missed the recent pandemic, global economic recession, mass unemployment, race riots, massive wildfires in both hemispheres...

Anyways, I'm doing fine. I work as a freelance website and app developer. I made a ton of money making reasonably priced web stores and mobile apps for small businesses to do online ordering without submitting to the likes of GrubHub. Like, enough to buy a 2 to 40 acre lot of land (price varies a lot depending on whether you choose to live in upstate Maine or the rural coast of Washington) in the boonies and build a house. I'm just grateful to God that no one I know has died, and that I was equipped to make the most of the opportunities that arose due to The Year That Shall Never End.

The worst problem I have right now is that I have to wait until all this stuff and the upcoming election and it's consequences are finished, and then I can move on with my life. I'm glad that my problem is that I suddenly and unexpectedly have my life on hold, and need something to fill it that isn't copy-pasting websites and mobile apps that are 95% exactly the same for another $2000 to $5000 - a very good problem to have, relatively speaking.

Once I have that house I'm going to put my games in a trunk in my garage and probably never open then again for the rest of my life.

I would say video games are definitely a good thing, as they allow for a escape into a world that's not our own and let us rise above any worldly issues for a little while. That could literally be the difference between life and death for a person bogged down by our current society.

Just because you don't put any value in the creation of games doesn't mean that the games themselves and the people who make them don't make any impact. You could make the same argument you made here for any type of entertainment: What's the point of making movies or tv shows or books/novels......or video games? Why can't we all just dedicate ourselves to furthering societal advancement and live long lives with improved conditions?

While I am not against improving society in any way, what's the point of reaching peak performance and conditions if we now have a longer life with nothing to do in it? You can have the best of both worlds, my dude. :P
Books offer the same escape, without the addiction.

A lot of people who got very rich from tech don't let their kids use tech until they're mature enough not to become easily addicted to it. I will do the same.

I personally know a few people who managed to survive severe bullying in middle and high school thanks to video games, but I think they would be better off today had they lifted weights until they couldn't raise their arms above their waists and viciously beaten the people who tormented them.

Society should be organized so that the it's easy to live independently, and hard to profit off other people's labor. Everything else is secondary to that.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 03:25:12 pm by MysticLord »

thr

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2020, 04:07:32 pm »
I think you're either mad, projecting, or trolling; in either case you seem to have missed the recent pandemic, global economic recession, mass unemployment, race riots, massive wildfires in both hemispheres...
i know, i know buddy. video games did all that, they are a scourge upon the world and the root of all evil. pray tell, what exactly are you doing here? oh yeah, i know, it's 'the circumstances' that forced you to share your grand wisdom with us here against your will.

Anyways, I'm doing fine. I work as a freelance website and app developer. I made a ton of money making reasonably priced web stores and mobile apps for small businesses to do online ordering without submitting to the likes of GrubHub. Like, enough to buy a 2 to 40 acre lot of land (price varies a lot depending on whether you choose to live in upstate Maine or the rural coast of Washington) in the boonies and build a house. I'm just grateful to God that no one I know has died, and that I was equipped to make the most of the opportunities that arose due to The Year That Shall Never End.

great! now go and make the world a better place with the mushrooms and butterflies that you're going to breed on your 2 to 40 acres of land that you'll buy eventually by freelancing website development.

the things i've said were obviously in jest, because it's very hard to take you seriously. but you can't understand humour anyway, can you.

so now, in all seriousness: it's obvious that your grasp on reality is extremely weak. you come here spewing nonsense and insulting all these great guys and gals who do magnificent work enriching our lives with their romhacking and translation work, basically calling them overweight, impotent, infantile idiots.
you need to seek professional help. don't wait with that any longer, because it won't get better by itself, and you're seemingly nearing the stage when your hallucinations are bound to become dangerous for the people near you.

MysticLord

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2020, 04:29:11 pm »
i know, i know buddy. video games did all that, they are a scourge upon the world and the root of all evil. pray tell, what exactly are you doing here? oh yeah, i know, it's 'the circumstances' that forced you to share your grand wisdom with us here against your will.

great! now go and make the world a better place with the mushrooms and butterflies that you're going to breed on your 2 to 40 acres of land that you'll buy eventually by freelancing website development.

the things i've said were obviously in jest, because it's very hard to take you seriously. but you can't understand humour anyway, can you.

so now, in all seriousness: it's obvious that your grasp on reality is extremely weak. you come here spewing nonsense and insulting all these great guys and gals who do magnificent work enriching our lives with their romhacking and translation work, basically calling them overweight, impotent, infantile idiots.
you need to seek professional help. don't wait with that any longer, because it won't get better by itself, and you're seemingly nearing the stage when your hallucinations are bound to become dangerous for the people near you.
The effect of your verbiage is diminished when you are too overwrought to correctly capitalize. You tried though.

In the future, I advise you to wait a day to cool off before replying to something which enrages you; the internet is forever.

https://archive.is/VwCpi
https://archive.is/lLoXm

I will reply to your arguments when you can make them in a more coherent manner; I am not a mind-reader (neither are you) and won't attempt to divine your intentions until you calm down.

thr

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2020, 04:48:56 pm »
The effect of your verbiage is diminished when you are too overwrought to correctly capitalize. You tried though.

In the future, I advise you to wait a day to cool off before replying to something which enrages you; the internet is forever.

https://archive.is/VwCpi
https://archive.is/lLoXm

I will reply to your arguments when you can make them in a more coherent manner; I am not a mind-reader (neither are you) and won't attempt to divine your intentions until you calm down.
i never capitalise on the net, it's a matter of style (or lack thereof, depending on your point of view and personal preference).
i don't care about these copies, besides you're wrong again, nothing is forever. sure it'll take a long time, but they too will eventually vanish.
the one thing you're right in is my low tolerance to lunacy.
way to go beating around the bush, btw.

FAST6191

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2020, 06:34:02 pm »
Not in the slightest. Video games are up there with alcohol and cigarettes; bad for you, but boy do I like them.

I suppose they could have some temporary use in coping with inescapable, terrible situations, but that's the limit of their utility.

The worst effects of gaming are societal. People who would have studied and categorized obscure species of butterflies, discovered fungi that can be used to increase farming output, or optimized scalable manufacturing techniques now tinker with and play video games until they die. Hence why we have tens of thousands of new mobile games every year, but the price of essential goods only goes up - there are other factors, of course, but "video game brain drain" is one of them.

edit

There was this guy at GSHI named Ugetab, who died about a decade ago. He made tens of thousands of codes for hundreds of games, and when he died his mom made an account on the forums to try to understand what her son did with his life, to help herself feel that he didn't waste his life and that she hadn't failed as a mother. The community was as welcoming as they could be in the circumstances, but I don't think she ever posted more than in one thread a few times.

That's why gaming is just temporary for me until circumstances beyond my control change to allow me to be more productive towards my IRL goals. I don't want my mom to look at decades of sitting in front of a computer playing with kid's toys and cry in despair that she wasn't harder on me, or sit in realization that she will never have grandkids and her entire lineage was annihilated because I lived the life of a 160 pound toddler and she didn't stop me.

As one of those "optimized scalable manufacturing techniques" techniques types I can safely say my mother has not a clue what that is about (even if she nominally does that in her world), nor what value I might have added to the world in doing so, and while my mother is one of the few people out there I would clench a fist for any desire for grandkids from me shall remain a flight of fancy much akin to me winning a nobel prize or something and I will care not a jot (anyway world does not seem to be running out of people).

I would also go another way. Many times the question has been asked about how people can go study classical Russian literature or whatever. I would say it is a great sign of the excess that society has produced that we can have such people go study what amuses them rather than doing the whole nose to grindstone thing.

"but the price of essential goods only goes up"
That is called inflation (indeed said essential goods are usually the base of the tool used to measure it) and while it has its own problems, and those with a guiding hand in it have even more issues, I would say deflation is probably worse for a lot of things.
If we are talking economics though I figure there is a reason I don't program games for a living -- if they want to work me to death and pay me nothing/barely subsistence wages where it is at because they can seemingly get away with it (desirable dream job they tell me) then there is a reason they don't have me.

"recent pandemic, global economic recession, mass unemployment, race riots, massive wildfires in both hemispheres"
Isn't that every year or every other year at this point?

Supergamerguy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2020, 07:20:02 pm »
Books offer the same escape, without the addiction.

A lot of people who got very rich from tech don't let their kids use tech until they're mature enough not to become easily addicted to it. I will do the same.

I personally know a few people who managed to survive severe bullying in middle and high school thanks to video games, but I think they would be better off today had they lifted weights until they couldn't raise their arms above their waists and viciously beaten the people who tormented them.

Society should be organized so that the it's easy to live independently, and hard to profit off other people's labor. Everything else is secondary to that.

I agree with you that games can be addicting, and that books are statistically better for you in terms of entertainment (believe me, I read a lot and I understand where you're coming from). However, it doesn't mean all games are necessarily bad for you, it's just that you have to balance it along with other needs in your life. Lots of times I find it hard to consistently read books (within the past few years) because of burn-out and a lack of interesting concepts in my reading choices, and video games rose to fill that gap. Now I have a way that I can apply and develop skills and creativity in ways I would have never been able to in the real world.

PS - I've also tried extensive exercise for several months last year and got little to no payoff in terms of muscle growth and only felt a little bit better, so not everyone can morph to accommodate and enjoy that kind of lifestyle.
Dah-nuh-nuh-nah! Super fighting robot! Dah-nuh-nah-nah! MEGA MAN! Fighting.......to save.......the world!!!!!

MysticLord

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2020, 08:51:15 pm »
I read that a French backpacker managed to impregnate 700 women in Africa in his most recent adventure.

If the world only allows rogues to make it big, then why not become a rogue?

Living a life as a modern day pirate is certainly more fun than clickety-clacking on a keyboard 8 hours a day before you are outsourced and forced to live on disability with roommates, until you off yourself - which is apparently the course society wants us to follow.

You could always vacation in a different Asian country each year, impregnate a local woman, and then never speak to her again after you leave except to request money from her. Better to leave a trail of destruction in your wake than to slave away for people who can barely conceal their contempt for you (by which I mean Mitt Romney).

The issue with modern society isn't that a lot of people fritter away their lives; it's that people who at least in theory have the intelligence to be self-aware do so over what are essentially brain-worms designed to sell toys. It would be like someone born in the 80s spending their life preserving and upscaling episodes of Mighty Max or collecting toys found in Captain Crunch boxes. It's not just that you're colonized by ideas that aren't your own; those ideas exist only to turn you into an automaton (or reflex machine) of materialistic consumption.

You should never do something which in harms you more than you benefit from it; working for a soulless corporation to produce digital heroin is one such thing.

While there's always something going wrong in the world, 2020 seems to be only year I know of where it all happens at once... and we still have almost 5 months left! All I need for a Bingo is a nuclear war and a city-destroying meteor strike, cross your fingers.

The most fun I've ever had with an electronic device was mocking journalists on Twitter, so uh make of that what you will. I don't know why but I have a hard time reading these days too.

Getting in shape is actually pretty simple, it just requires consistency. Do 2 total body workouts a week, or 2 upper body and 2 lower body workouts. Do core/abs with each workout. It will take you at least 4 months, with only a week or two off when you get injured, to see results but it feels wonderful once you make it.

Spoiler:
If you want to build mass, do 8 to 15 reps. If you want to build strength, do 4 to 8 reps. I always do 5 sets. I do a thing where I increase the reps by 2 or 3 each week until I do 15, then I increase the weight and reduce the reps to the least I can do, which is always at least 4. I haven't plateaued yet, and I've been going at it for 8 months. Granted I started with very little weight and care only about making the numbers go up, so I haven't hit my maximums yet and probably won't for another 8 months. Don't try to lift big numbers at first, start small and build strength and mass first. Make sure you eat enough too, drink water, get enough sleep, and have good nutrition.

I try to do 2 exercises per muscle group. It's important to get a good mix of compound (multiple joint/muscle-groups) and isolation (single joint) lifts. Here's my routine. You can do it all with the equipment below.

Upper body
Bench Press
Row (bend over at the waist, keep your back straight, and row)
Overhead Press (standing up is safer, oddly enough)
Shrugs
Curls 1/2/3 (vary the type each workout)
Skullcrushers
Delt Raises
Hex Press
Neck Curls
Reverse Neck Curls
Pull Ups (until exhaustion)
Push Ups (until exhaustion)
Abs 1
Abs 2
Abs 3

Lower body
Hex Bar Deadlift
Romanian Deadlift
Abs 4
Abs 5
Abs 6
Sprints (until exhaustion; uphill for more intensity when they become easy)

Good equipment doesn't necessarily cost a lot. I have a pair of olympic (~1.5" diameter) dumbbell handles I made from pipe sections from a plumbing supply store. It works fine, my roommate bench pressed 250 lbs with it, no problem.. I have four each of 25, 10, 5, 2.5, 1.25, and 0.75 pound plates, which lets me lift up to I think 300 lbs total. I have 4 collar clamps to keep the weights from falling off, they work perfectly. I made a flat bench, an adjustable sit-up bench, a head harness for neck curls, I bought a hex bar for deadlifts, and I made a deadlifting platform out of 3/4" plywood and horse stall liners.

I am scared of squatting and prefer leg press, but I'm not going to buy a leg press machine and eight 45 lb plates when I live in an apartment and am planning to move into a house in the next year.

Going to the gym and waiting on other people sucks, I definitely recommend putting together a home gym if you have the money for plates and the room.

FAST6191

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2020, 12:51:06 am »
While there's always something going wrong in the world, 2020 seems to be only year I know of where it all happens at once... and we still have almost 5 months left! All I need for a Bingo is a nuclear war and a city-destroying meteor strike, cross your fingers.

Some uppity students and other disaffected youth, maybe fans of a sports team if that is not the same thing, wreck the joint for no good reason basically every year, usually during the summer and when it is not wet and cold outside.
There is always some disease set to kill us all or at least unduly panicking the masses (see ebola, zika, bird flu, swine flu, MERS and all the others, never mind those in crops), or indeed so banal as to no longer panic the masses. There is the possibility we might get a good one at some point (don't know if the plague of fat people is going to do us in) but so far it all seems pretty tame.
The economy is always various houses of cards that will topple over and with the chasing of the profits as the highest order motive then nobody had anything like a rainy day fund, this applies whether you are nation state, multinational corp or individual. Is it really that much worse now or just more obvious?

Not sure where the rest is going there.

I am not sure games are any worse that anything that came before. Seen plenty of people buy into fad books (take a wander around yard sales/car boot sales/charity shops/second hand book shops and see the vast collections of trashy romance novels) and have warped perceptions of reality from TV/films. As far as collecting things, or repairing and improving extant things despite superior alternatives, then that has been a thing for the longest time and probably will be for even longer still.

You can do the doom and gloom, horror of games and decrying the incredibly peaceful and prosperous modern world is you want. Maybe I am blind and the sky really is falling, though I would expect it to be a different colour if it was.

Jorpho

• The cat screams with the voice of a man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2020, 11:38:28 am »
That's why gaming is just temporary for me until circumstances beyond my control change to allow me to be more productive towards my IRL goals.
I do so hope you come back and let us know how that works out.
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

Chronosplit

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2020, 08:15:02 pm »
Honestly?  Chrono Trigger.  I know that it's not just me because I've seen many people agree that CT has that quality.

I think the reason is because it's not just the game itself.  Every time I hear tales about its development, it just gets me into the mood to create and move forward with things.  If a guy can work to the point of developing ulcers making music for a SNES game,  you can do your thing.

Supergamerguy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2020, 07:45:18 am »
Mega Man 7 was the game that made me really get into retro gaming. All the other games I'd played up until that point were cheap flash games and generic console titles. Mega Man 7 remains my favorite game to this day and is VERY underrated in the Mega Man community (I've gone back and played it several times since that first playthrough, so I don't think I'm blinded by nostalgia.....)

Bregalad

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2020, 09:41:11 am »
Honestly?  Chrono Trigger.  I know that it's not just me because I've seen many people agree that CT has that quality.
I agree :)

Mega Man 7 remains my favorite game to this day and is VERY underrated in the Mega Man community
I also agree, but I see why it's not that much liked. It rips too many things of verious NES games, in particular Mega Man 2, instead of continuing the tradition of inventing new stuff every time like the NES games did. The last 2 boss are also too hard. The decision to go Gameboy-style with only 4 robot masters at a time is weird. Other than that, perfect game.

Sliver X

• Laputan Machine
    • View Profile
    • Panicus - A Fragment of Memory
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2020, 12:14:56 pm »
Translation:

I'm a giant manbaby who thinks what's going on in America right now is the most serious, most horriblous thing to ever happen in human history (I have never read a history book and am proud of my ignorance).

When real problems actually do arise, I will be among the first to collapse into a gibbering, weeping waste of oxygen, because I've never had to face true hardship at any point in my coddled life.

Everyone who doesn't like everything I do, or do as I do, is stupid, even though I claim to knock out shitty apps to idiots who don't know to pay for something better: This makes me a better person than you.

99% of what I've said is made up and it makes my inconsequential life feel slightly more validated trotting it out to random strangers on internet message boards.

I am a pompous jackass who fails to understand that literally anything can be addictive. Yes, even books.

Feel free to take screenshots of this and put it on a paste site, Sparky: I'm guessing you think that's some kind of threat???

The worst problem I have right now is that I have to wait until all this stuff and the upcoming election and it's consequences are finished, and then I can move on with my life. I'm glad that my problem is that I suddenly and unexpectedly have my life on hold, and need something to fill it that isn't copy-pasting websites and mobile apps that are 95% exactly the same for another $2000 to $5000 - a very good problem to have, relatively speaking.

Once I have that house I'm going to put my games in a trunk in my garage and probably never open then again for the rest of my life.

Supergamerguy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2020, 01:47:35 pm »
I also agree, but I see why it's not that much liked. It rips too many things of verious NES games, in particular Mega Man 2, instead of continuing the tradition of inventing new stuff every time like the NES games did. The last 2 boss are also too hard. The decision to go Gameboy-style with only 4 robot masters at a time is weird. Other than that, perfect game.

I wish people wouldnt judge it based on the time it came out and just judge it based on how good of a game it is by itself. I mean, yeah, only 4 robot masters at a time is a bummer, and some of the level design can get a little basic, but everything else about it is fantastic: the music, graphics/visual style, the boss weapons, and the gameplay.

Also, the last boss is too hard? Pfffft, all you need is 4 E-Tanks and a "couple" of savestates and you'll be fine. :D

Bregalad

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2020, 04:33:51 pm »
(I have never read a history book and am proud of my ignorance).
By the way, video games featuring medieval/fantastic worlds featuring castles, kings and queens could have contributed to making me interested in actual history. I'm more interested about 19th century and early 20th however, and I know the "medieval setting" used in most game is only inspired by history rather than anything close to accurate.

I still believe History is one of the important things we should learn in life.

Also, the last boss is too hard? Pfffft, all you need is 4 E-Tanks and a "couple" of savestates and you'll be fine. :D
Sure but you don't necessary want to use save states...

I mean, yeah, only 4 robot masters at a time is a bummer, and some of the level design can get a little basic, but everything else about it is fantastic: the music, graphics/visual style, the boss weapons, and the gameplay
Absolutely. I think it's superior to the X series and almost anyone would disagree with us on this one I guess.

Supergamerguy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2020, 06:23:08 pm »
Sure but you don't necessary want to use save states...
Absolutely. I think it's superior to the X series and almost anyone would disagree with us on this one I guess.

I was just joking with you on the boss fight thing, it's super hard even with 4 back up health bars and save states, took me about 20 minutes to do it my first time.

And yeah I do think the Classic Games are superior to the X games by far. It's hard to find a genuinely bad MM Classic game, gotta say I can list several X games that fit that bill off the top of my head.

In terms of the SNES games, I love almost everything about X1, X2 was still pretty fun, but felt like they went a little overboard from X1, and vanilla X3 is just not that fun to play, play the vastly superior X3 Zero Project (can be found right here on RHDN btw), playing as Zero makes the game 10 times better (some of the music is still garbage tho).

yolomate

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2020, 09:41:13 pm »
Double Dragon changes my mind!!! :) :) :) :thumbsup: :happy:

progamerjo2000

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2020, 01:59:39 pm »
Very interesting and deep question.
I never thought of it and can't think of any one that changed or inspired life.
Maybe there were some lifes advice or good tipps but i cannot recall anything from one game.  :huh:
Probably i am to focused while playing them and then afterwards don't think of them anymore.

progamerjo2000

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2020, 06:50:38 am »
That's a very interesting approach. I am not much of a gamer and this probably won't count. But I have often felt inspired by my Sims families. I used to play it on my old notebook so often.  :laugh: https://www.technikhiwi.de/apple-macbook-test/