News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: DBZ Legacy of Goku II  (Read 12414 times)

Tailo

• View Profile
Re: DBZ Legacy of Goku II
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2020, 09:25:42 pm »
Taking advantage of the fact that the anime is remastered, I have been changing the cutscenes to improve their quality a bit. The image of dead Goku I have decided to change it simply for agreement.

It has also continued to modify characters and portraits, correcting colors and even remaking all the sprites of certain characters, such as the Snake Queen, which will have better movement sprites. The spirit enemy has also been exchanged for the enemy ghost of Buu's Fury.

shinichi999

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2020, 11:29:21 pm »
Taking advantage of the fact that the anime is remastered, I have been changing the cutscenes to improve their quality a bit. The image of dead Goku I have decided to change it simply for agreement.

It has also continued to modify characters and portraits, correcting colors and even remaking all the sprites of certain characters, such as the Snake Queen, which will have better movement sprites. The spirit enemy has also been exchanged for the enemy ghost of Buu's Fury.

It's really awesome how much love you put into it! Can't wait to play them, especially Buu's Fury and GT Transformation in Spanish  :laugh:

Tailo

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2020, 05:40:51 pm »
It's really awesome how much love you put into it! Can't wait to play them, especially Buu's Fury and GT Transformation in Spanish  :laugh:

Thank you very much! I hope I can upload the hacks soon as I really want to finish them. I feel that it is too much work and hours invested and I am already very lazy to work on them, and also, right now I have a lot less time and I advance very slowly. This is the last thing I've been able to do and it's not even finished yet.

Illusioned

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2020, 06:27:03 am »
This is all very impressive. Nice work.  :thumbsup:

ThegreatBen

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2020, 11:41:45 am »
It's good work but I think you spread yourself too thin, you took on 4 games at once.

nosynose

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2020, 12:02:28 pm »
I hope you'll able to focus on and complete this one, which seems to be really outstanding :thumbsup:

Tailo

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2020, 05:41:24 pm »
Thank you, nosynose and Illisioned!

It's good work but I think you spread yourself too thin, you took on 4 games at once.

I actually started with Buu's Fury a few years ago, but I had problems because I messed up the ROM and got so mad that I hated it and put Romhacking aside to pick it up again relatively recently. Then I went to the GT Transformation, and to rest, since it was very boring just to translate, I started with the LoG2, and already put in, I dared to improve even if it was graphically the LoG1. In this COVID-19 quarantine, I have come a long way, but I have resumed my work and I lack a lot of time. In addition, I would have to review the things I did in Buu's Fury, since I have learned to do things that I did not then ...

Here I will leave the link to a video which I did not want to upload yet, but I'm afraid it will take me to update my progress in the Hacks again, so I leave it as a goodbye.

I show how I have modified the prologue completely making it somewhat more extensive and detailed according to the original story, creating new sprites, movements, etc. For those who do not remember or know what the original is like, it goes without saying where to find it ... I think the audio is lagging on the video, I couldn't find the cause.

https://youtu.be/Xdzlk_TWu44

A greeting.