Thanks for your support! Source game is the 2nd installment on Splatter House series, and a pseudo-prequel. Has a solid gameplay, and tons of horror/pop culture references so, as a mixture of horror and comedy, it's a great start for a Evil Dead game. The only problem is that it seems that the developers were obsessed in making everything too cute: Imagine the Chestburster scene in the first Alien movie... with "kawaii" eyes XD, yes, that's what I'm talking about. That's why I'm replacing 90% of the sprites, and fixing the other 10% to make them funny, and scary at the same time.
Yes, it's the first Wanpaku hack (and it's not strange, because the way the sprites work, makes it more complicated than other hacks I worked on)... and yes, I played Zelda hack XD. Adding Bruce Campbell to a game makes it instantly better!
I hope to finish the project by the end of this month, I'll appreciate your support with new updates in this post.... And remember, shop smart, shop S-Mart!