News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: GBA rom hacking tools and software, that isn’t Pokémon related  (Read 1166 times)

mccracken554

• View Profile
Hey all,

I’m struggling to find GBA hacking software that isn’t Pokémon related. Can anyone help me out? I would like to hack the DBZ legacy of Goku series to remake it from the Saiyan Saga onwards.

I guess I would need tools and software that would help me with an active battle system and on screen attacks.

Anything would be of great help!

FAST6191

• View Profile
Re: GBA rom hacking tools and software, that isn’t Pokémon related
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 04:47:23 pm »
While several people have looked into the Dragon Ball Z games on the GBA (never sure why -- they are handheld tie in games of that particular vintage... passable would be a surprise), and they continue to be "I am new to hacking and here is the game I want to play with", I am not aware of any tools, much less those of the capabilities of Pokemon if that is your reference.

Bonus for you is what times I have tangled with them have usually been when there are interesting compressions and things that make life that little bit more annoying.

Still I have a guide to GBA and DS hacking http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=14708 if you want something to look at.

mccracken554

• View Profile
Re: GBA rom hacking tools and software, that isn’t Pokémon related
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 08:59:06 am »
Cheers I'll sit down and read through it!!!