News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Pokemon Water Blue Release  (Read 1710 times)

caminopreacher

• "What is a man?"
    • View Profile
Pokemon Water Blue Release
« on: February 29, 2020, 10:33:54 pm »
Hello all!

My Pokemon Water Blue hack has been submitted and will be released shortly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l24XfGFcQk

Special

• View Profile
Re: Pokemon Water Blue Release
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 11:52:45 am »
There is no Readme included with this hack, since one of the stated goals say "Similar to Fire Red Legends, all Gen 1 and 2 pokemon, including legendaries are available without cheating or trading.", so am I able to use your Readme from your other hack "Pokemon Fire Red Legends" as a pokemon locations guide? Or will there there differences?

TL;DR: Are Pokemon locations that have been altered same or different between "Fire Red Legends" and "Water Blue"?

caminopreacher

• "What is a man?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 11:25:14 pm »
There is no Readme included with this hack, since one of the stated goals say "Similar to Fire Red Legends, all Gen 1 and 2 pokemon, including legendaries are available without cheating or trading.", so am I able to use your Readme from your other hack "Pokemon Fire Red Legends" as a pokemon locations guide? Or will there there differences?

TL;DR: Are Pokemon locations that have been altered same or different between "Fire Red Legends" and "Water Blue"?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, They basically have the same catch rate and pokemon appearances. I have just submitted an update to deal with a glitch with the Dome and Helix fossils, as well as some other level issues with certain pokemon. But, basically, yes, with a few exceptions, it is the same as Legends. :)

Stories8106

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2020, 09:45:44 am »
Hey! You got the title screen working! Awesome.

caminopreacher

• "What is a man?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2020, 11:51:10 am »
Hey! You got the title screen working! Awesome.

Right?! Finally! :beer:

Still couldn't get the black outline for Blue"s intro sprite, but everything else is good to go! Be sure to look around for surprise battles. Check back in Berry Forest after the League too...