I do not think that may be the case, since the looping part starts with a note before the breaks, and that first note plays correctly. Also, one specific note does not play correctly for some reason (it repeats itself without me writing it to). I changed the channels tempo and pitch before the loop, if that can be it. I will try to change the pointer again tomorrow and take a pic of what I have done when I can.
EDIT: I managed to fix the breaks after the loop, and the loop pointer is set correctly, but the first note does not play. It does not affect things so badly so I do not think it is a big issue. Thank you.