News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Metroid Mother Visibility Rearranged and Compactified feedback  (Read 486 times)

metalmight

• View Profile
Metroid Mother Visibility Rearranged and Compactified feedback
« on: February 22, 2020, 03:31:41 pm »
Hello. I created a Metroid (NES) mod patch called Metroid mOTHER Visibility Rearranged and Compactified. It uses Metroid mOTHER as its base mod. It's purpose is to make the game easily completable with 100%, under 1 hour, for people with medium metroid skills. It also provides visual clues to where secrets are for those who struggle to remember where things are located. Also when you exit a door going from a horizontal hallway to a vertical corridor, if you are at the top of the vertical corridor, you will see the ceiling without having to jump up. When you exit a door going from a horizontal hallway to a vertical corridor and are at the bottom of said corridor, the floor will be immediately visible instead of having to drop down to a lower platform. I would like to ask the community to give me feedback on the mod and give me their opinions on if it is suitable for publishing on the main site. Thank you and have a nice day.