News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Gaming+Dreaming  (Read 585 times)

Spooniest

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
  • Ain't got no berf cer-fi-ti-cate on me now
    • View Profile
Gaming+Dreaming
« on: January 22, 2020, 09:36:49 am »
I swear I remember boosting my attack power and then my life power in Zelda 2 in the last week or so.

However, I also don't recall having played Zelda 2 in the last week or so, and I'm starting to wonder if I may have dreamed that I was playing it. My sleep schedule has been completely f'd lately.

Have any of you ever had a similar experience, where you can't recall if you were actually playing a game recently or simply dreamt it? Or have you possibly had strange dreams about games, or dreams about romhacking ideas which you then searched for and found here at RHDN? Perhaps you dreamed an idea that is not on RHDN and wonder if it'd be possible?

"Never stop dreamin', because when you stop dreamin', it's time to die..."

~ Blind Melon, "Change"
I never wanted to work in a pet shop, you know. I wanted to be...a lumberjack.

SleepyFist

• View Profile
Re: Gaming+Dreaming
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 11:28:10 am »
While I was in the hospital after a car accident I had a fever dream where I was dust particles trying to form into the shapes of things I knew, and for some reason I distinctly remember briefly being Sonic the Hedgehog, and not from a first person perspective either, just the running sprite for some reason.

I'm pretty sure when I was a kid I had a dream about this weird greenscale version of Link to the Past too, along with more assorted Sonic dreams,but those are really vague.

I don't dream much actually, don't know if that's normal or an autism thing, I've even tried lucid dreaming to no avail.
Sleepy's Album of the week|| Chicken Wings - Monikaze || https://youtu.be/11IKI36yDoo