News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: ROM Hacks: SF2 and SF2T MSU1 3DO's SSF2T and Top Gear Mega Driver band MSU!  (Read 2032 times)

theundertaker

• View Profile
Greetings!

I've created the Street Fighter 2 MSU version with the best Street Fighter soundtrack ever released: 3DO's Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo.

Download link: --link excised--

And also the Street Fighter 2 Turbo MSU version with the same soundtrack. It includes all the climax songs (the ones that play when the round is about to end).

--link excised--

Last but not least a Top Gear MSU version with the soundtrack replaced by the "Top Gear" album, released by Mega Driver, a band dedicated to record retro videogames classic soundtracks.

--link excised--

Cheers!

Moderator note: While these types of hack are neat, we can't allow direct links to that type of content on the forum as they are basically binary equivalent to commercial soundtracks, which are copyrighted material. See Rule 2 in our Forum Rules for more info, or PM me if you need clarification. The forum rules are a stickied thread in this subforum.

Providing information on how to recreate these soundtracks is permitted, however. That could include instructions on which files to acquire, hashes of the sound files, how to construct the PCM for finailizing the MSU hack, etc.

Sorry Folks,
~MathOnNapkins
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 09:12:59 pm by MathOnNapkins »

niuus

• View Profile
Greetings!

I've created the Street Fighter 2 MSU version with the best Street Fighter soundtrack ever released: 3DO's Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo.

--link excised--

Cheers!
Interesting! Downloading.  :happy:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 09:06:49 pm by MathOnNapkins »

theundertaker

• View Profile
ROM Hacks: Top Gear MSU1 Top Gear album by Mega Driver band
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 01:41:05 pm »
Interesting! Downloading.  :happy:

Have fun! \m/_
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 04:21:28 pm by theundertaker »

niuus

• View Profile
Greetings!

--link excised--

And also a Top Gear MSU version with the soundtrack replaced by the "Top Gear" album, released by Mega Driver, a band dedicated to record retro videogames classic soundtracks.

--link excised--

Cheers!
Played both, very good experience!

Any chance of updating the MSU-1 pack for use with Street Fighter II Turbo, too?  ;)

The Top Gear one was very good!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 09:07:06 pm by MathOnNapkins »

theundertaker

• View Profile

Any chance of updating the MSU-1 pack for use with Street Fighter II Turbo, too?  ;)

I'm glad you liked it!

Yeap, I'm working on Street Fighter 2 Turbo at the moment. TBA! I'll let you know when I release it.

Cheers!

January 08, 2020, 08:26:51 pm - (Auto Merged - Double Posts are not allowed before 7 days.)

Main post updated with Street Fighter 2 Turbo.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 08:26:51 pm by theundertaker »

Spooniest

• Kuru zotsu!!
    • View Profile
It includes all the climax songs (the ones that play when the round is about to end).

Is it weird that this makes me actively aroused

Seriously, though, that's what I was hoping for. The SNES games were kind of incomplete without it.
Yamero~~!