Click for a full-sized image.
There's a readme.txt so I'm not explaining it too much here.Some small tricks:
* Those who played Chrono Cross will know Sprigg can doppelgang to some enemies. Those enemies use same stats as their original forms, except HP. The doppelgang data will be stored in data\enemydata.lzs, a lzss compressed file. If you want to make them different, you can use another copy of this tool set and copy the generated lzs file manually.
* Dario uses 2 textures as well as some bosses. If you want to doppelgang him, you must edit the model and texture or else it will override some other stuff in VRAM. Check the smaple info below.
* Some enemies can't be doppelganged correctly or will crash the game. That is because a)
they are in disc 2 but you try to doppelgang in disc 1 b)
Their model or animation data are too big. I can't test all of them, Dark Serge, Dragons for example.Sample
* If you don't want the sample, just delete data\enemydata.bin
and replace it with data\enemydata.bin.bak
* Includes Dario and Shaker Brothers. I filled their element grids harshly. Dario uses a self-edited model and texture, so you may notice it is in lower quality. But at least I made it doppelgangable.
* Here're the ppf files if you only want a try. http://cc.ffsky.cn/files/ccenemyedit.rar
* If you don't use the save file provided, keep in mind Shaker brothers can only be learnt when you fight them for the last time -- Isle of the Damned.