Mega Man X5 Improvement Project Addendum (v2.1.3)

Started by acediez, October 22, 2019, 12:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZEROmaverick

Hi acediez!

Please fix Mega Man X7!!! (just kidding  ;)  :D )

acediez

Quote from: ZEROmaverick on August 04, 2022, 04:53:57 PMHi acediez!

Please fix Mega Man X7!!! (just kidding  ;)  :D )

That would involve playing Mega Man X7. Why would anyone do that 😂

Now, I'll just cleanse the thread with this:

pating

Quote from: Guilherme Resende on August 03, 2022, 04:52:37 PMAcediez, You need to put the names of the Japanese voice actors and the names of the opening and ending songs in the credits of Mega man X4 Undub and Retranslating the Final message. Please, acediez!
Edit In the credits:
Ruth Shiraishi to Kentarō Itō
Wayne Doster to Ryōtarō Okiayu
Michelle Gazepis to Yuko Mizutani and more Japanese voice actors.

And also add more stuff from the Japanese version, like the Songs:
"Makenai Ai Ga Kitto Aru"(負けない 愛 が きっと ある) And "One More Chance" To Combine with all of this Hack.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

might well know what the word "need" means before you type it...

RitaXBianka90

Quote from: acediez on August 04, 2022, 02:50:01 PMI answered the first time 😑

Since we're still going on about this... I'll repeat, again, something that should be obvious (here, and for anything on this board):

This is a hobbie. Not my dayjob. It's not even a Patreon.
I am simply showing you the stuff I work on by my own interest, at my own pace. Not exactly doing stuff "by demand".

I read every post (most of the time, at least). I like getting ideas and suggestion posts. I use them all the time. But I don't have the obligation to answer to every single one of them.

I will ignore questions I've already answered multiple times already, or if it's just not something fun for me to get into (even if I agree it "would be nice to have it")

Posting the same stuff multiple time won't change my mind.
Messaging me on my personal or art accounts outside of RHDN won't change my mind.

If you're so frustrated about me not doing something: learn how to do it on your own. Publish your own version of the project if you want. You have my blessing 🙌

Since we're still going on about this... I'll repeat, again, something that should be obvious (here, and for anything on this board):

I am simply showing you the stuff I work on by my own interest, at my own pace. Not exactly doing stuff "by demand".

I read every post (most of the time, at least). I like getting ideas and suggestion posts. I use them all the time. But I don't have the obligation to answer to every single one of them.

I will ignore questions I've already answered multiple times already, or if it's just not something fun for me to get into (even if I agree it "would be nice to have it")

Messaging me on my personal or art accounts outside of RHDN won't change my mind.

If you're so frustrated about me not doing something: learn how to do it on your own. Publish your own version of the project if you want. You have my blessing 🙌

Acediez have you read the rest of my messages? I was just saying that I asked twice and I didn't insist because I thought it was childish because the guy said he wouldn't play the undub version because of that like the guy doesn't need to answer like that, in my case if I knew how to change the logo I would change I wanted to know who made the X6 Tweaks logo like the Japanese version, and again I wasn't criticizing see the rest of my messages I was saying about Guilherme I happened to write 3 messages , if you're angry you want to discount your problems, discount it at right person I'm not even charging anything I was giving an example that I didn't insist

RitaXBianka90

I was referring to that, but without offending the guy, I was just complaining about his attitude

ZEROmaverick

Changing topic to something more interesting...

I know no one loves X7 (me neither), but what do you think about X8? I have the original PC version (not the X Legacy Collection one) and with some tweaks it runs 4k 16:9 (not stretched). That version also allows multiple language, english and japanese voices, and HD assets. I think it was a step in the right direction, the only think I don't like too much is the change of X/ZERO/AXL models. Aside of that, at least for me, it is a pretty solid game (not the best X game, but a decent one)

Now that X5 and X6 are not bad games anymore, what are your thoughts on X8? Should we just skip X7, or X7 and X8 as well?

Aceearly1993

Re-adjusting X7 doesn't sound like an idea good enough, at least for myself. There's simply way too much engine-wise problem laid everywhere and anywhere. It would be faster using something similar to like, Devil May Cry 3's engine to form a completely new X7 than to re-adjust from X7's base itself.

X8 is more or less the same ("it would be faster to remake rather than re-adjust/tweak") except "somehow reversed" since X8 is good enough on its own right. But an in-game on/off trigger that toggles double-tap command dash (Zero 4/ZX style) or more simply, a way to disable command dash would be good for improving X8.
Quote"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

acediez

@RitaXBianka90
Dude, chill. The rest of the post wasn't aimed at you specifically. Just leave it at that.

@ZEROmaverick
I haven't played X8 since 2004, I don't have a strong opinion on it 😅

Well, it's been funny, but now it's getting out of hand, every reply makes it worse.
I'll be back when I have an X5 update. Have fun!

Sprite:D

RitaXBianka90

Quote from: acediez on August 05, 2022, 12:59:18 AM@RitaXBianka90
Dude, chill. The rest of the post wasn't aimed at you specifically. Just leave it at that.

@ZEROmaverick
I haven't played X8 since 2004, I don't have a strong opinion on it 😅

Well, it's been funny, but now it's getting out of hand, every reply makes it worst.
I'll be back when I have an X5 update. Have fun!

ok still good, but I wanted to know who made the X6 logo to know how to make one of the X5 I was really curious to see this image what the X4 and X5 would look like

RitaXBianka90

guys is it possible to delete a message on this page?  I don't know how to do it, if so I would like to know how.  I wanted to delete some.

pating

Quote from: RitaXBianka90 on August 05, 2022, 05:11:32 AMguys is it possible to delete a message on this page?  I don't know how to do it, if so I would like to know how.  I wanted to delete some.

just modify it or just click quick edit... maybe...

Guilherme Resende

Quote from: pating on August 04, 2022, 11:25:28 PM:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

might well know what the word "need" means before you type it...
I'm Sorry. I really thought he needed to do that in the end credits. But if Acediez changes his mind, I'll be very happy and I'll play "Mega Man X4 Undub 1.14"! If update.

RitaXBianka90

Quote from: Guilherme Resende on August 08, 2022, 04:31:32 PMI'm Sorry. I really thought he needed to do that in the end credits. But if Acediez changes his mind, I'll be very happy and I'll play "Mega Man X4 Undub 1.14"! If update.
Friend, I think it's better to leave Acediez alone, he's already had too much work, let him rest, one hour he does it or someone in the group does it, if i knew how to do it, I would even do it but I no have it pc and I don't even know if it's possible on cell

Guilherme Resende

Quote from: RitaXBianka90 on August 09, 2022, 03:53:08 AMFriend, I think it's better to leave Acediez alone, he's already had too much work, let him rest, one hour he does it or someone in the group does it, if i knew how to do it, I would even do it but I no have it pc and I don't even know if it's possible on cell
ok, i'll stop

RitaXBianka90

my opinion about this hack is just two things but it's my taste you don't have to agree, one thing i don't like very much is the business of getting 7 spheres to destroy the walls of the motorcycle's stage to get the capsule of course you can change this in the with the codes in the readme it's because getting 8 is not so difficult and it's a really cool challenge, now the other problem is more like mine myself I like the X5's original ost stage select 2, if possible I would like in the future an option to being able to change it like the options to hold L1 but I think it would be a lot of work other than that the rest is ok it's more my taste.

RitaXBianka90

good afternoon guys first I would like to thank DanielXZ who helped me discover that you can mess with hexadecimal codes in Cell and taught me how to edit and the second is, what are the codes I use to activate the feature that Z knows about Zero destroys the Dark Necrobat's wall and the other that Zero's Crescent Grizzy's spinning weapon destroys the Shiny Fire Fly's stage woods?  It's very annoying to revisit phases always active these two codes when I'm playing with Zero in a game without X

whitehawkhuy

Hello guys, I drew some extra sprites for the game, can you guys hack it into X4?