Hmmmmm, ok, I know I'm asking a lot, but is it possible to get the free move on Falcon armor as soon as I get the leg parts? I totally understand if that's impossible without adding custom code.
It's possible, but there's no unarmored X sprites for that move, so the only way is to also add the option to get the complete armor sprite for the incomplete armors. I'll keep it in mind next time I work on this.
Re-Switch the "Spike Rosered" Zero dialogs For Main and No Music Change 2.0.4 (Shuttle to Alternative) Please!!!
Noted. Thanks for reporting it. I'll check it next time I update.
1) Given it's possible to reduce the HP of U-555, is it possible to also reduce Prism Guardian's HP?
(the Firefly mid-boss, it consists of several teams, with a black unit and two pink units as a team)
2) From X4 to X6, after an air dash the acceleration after air dash is lost, and unlike how the air dash works in SNES games. Is it possible to adjust it using current "technical benchmarks" so that the acceleration won't lost after air dash?
3) Is it (theoretically) possible to port Nightmare Zero AI from X6 and replacing the Boss Zero AI with the Nightmare Zero one?
1) Possible, I just haven't worked on it. I do plan to document all bosses and midbosses HPs when I work on balancing options, someday.
2) Possible, I just haven't worked on it. I'm not sure I would.
3) I haven't worked on boss AI's, but a straight port is very unlikely to work. Sounds more like you would have to compare both codes and replicate it in X5 manually, adapting to the graphics available in X5. It's honestly not something I would like to work on.
Thanks for spreading the word doing videos