News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules

Author Topic: Mega Man X5 Improvement Project Addendum (v2.0.3)  (Read 152887 times)

Megatronformayor

• View Profile
Re: Mega Man X5 Improvement Project Addendum (v1.8 and v2.0 BETA 11)
« Reply #280 on: July 23, 2021, 10:06:34 pm »
I recently played BETA 11 and I've run into an issue were Zero's saber doesn't push the plugs in Volt Kraken's stage in.

acediez

• View Profile
Re: Mega Man X5 Improvement Project Addendum (v1.8 and v2.0 BETA 11)
« Reply #281 on: July 23, 2021, 10:12:13 pm »
But notice a detail,  X loses momentum when performing the jumpwall with dash (jump + dash) this happens if there is another wall or platform, causing X to lose momentum, get stuck a little and go down.
First time I hear of this. I tried but couldn't reproduce it. Check your emulator, it doesn't look like something caused by this hack.

I recently played BETA 11 and I've run into an issue were Zero's saber doesn't push the plugs in Volt Kraken's stage in.
Thanks. I'm working on this right now. I'll have an update later tonight.

v1.9
- Fixed Dark Hold protection from spikes.
- Fixed "GIGA ATTCK" vanilla typo on Button Configuration menu.
- Imported features from v2.0 BETA
    - F-Splasher: duration can be controlled like a normal Air Dash (cancelled if both dash and direction button are released)
    - F-Splasher: can now be cancelled with an air attack.
    - Damage tables: C-Sword can now damage Crescent Grizzly (same damage as regular air attack)
    - Damage tables: Zero's regular saber attacks now deal less damage against bosses (2,2,5,4,4 to 2,1,3,2,2)

v2.0 BETA 12
- v1.9 Fixes
- Reverted change from BETA 11: Damage table modification on indestructible enemies and boss invincibility frames. It's back to normal.

Current list of v2.0 BETA known issues:
Retranslated Script:
     - Armor and weapon descriptions don't reflect the changes made by this hack.
Armor by Parts:
     - WIP: mugshot changes on the pause menu haven't been implemented.
     - WIP: incomplete armor palette changes aren't completely implemented. They revert back to normal in some situations.
     - Bug: Shock Buffer Part isn't reducing damage for unarmored X and Zero.
     - Bug: X's special weapons won't consume the last bit of energy left on some situations.

Alright, the changes to the invincibility damage table were a fun experiment, but the table was being used for too many things besides bosses.
I'm still bothered by how much the blocking effect of multi-hit attacks slow downs the game. I'll try to find a different solution later on.

I added addresses related to the final disc to the damage tables in the workbook, so now it'll be easier for anyone to play with them.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 05:05:28 am by acediez »

injoon84

• View Profile
Re: Mega Man X5 Improvement Project Addendum (v1.9 and v2.0 BETA 12)
« Reply #282 on: July 24, 2021, 12:59:48 am »
good job, all the improvements are still great.
But notice a detail,  X loses momentum when performing the jumpwall with dash (jump + dash) this happens if there is another wall or platform, causing X to lose momentum, get stuck a little and go down.
I don't know if anyone noticed that

This happend in psex emulator and using the PS1 injector for NEW3DS, i need to try in a PSP, so i don't know what happend here

That's not a bug. I can even explained your setting. Surely you equipped Hyperdash on Falcon.
It was already explained that Falcon got the fastest dash effect thus can travel further as well.
In this case, Falcon just bump into the wall before reaching a certain height as it now moves faster and further than other characters.

Haruyuki Hyo

• Nostalgic Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 24, 2021, 02:20:14 am »
That's not a bug. I can even explained your setting. Surely you equipped Hyperdash on Falcon.
It was already explained that Falcon got the fastest dash effect thus can travel further as well.
In this case, Falcon just bump into the wall before reaching a certain height as it now moves faster and further than other characters.
Something that I noticed is that the Falcon Armor feels very fast, it does not have the hyperdash chip equipped, this bug of sticking happens only with X without armor and with Fourth, Falcon, Gaea and Ultimate armors, I'm going to check it on a PSP since this error even happens in the psxe emulator and as I mentioned in the PS1 Injector for NEW3DS

First time I hear of this. I tried but couldn't reproduce it. Check your emulator, it doesn't look like something caused by this hack.
Thanks. I'm working on this right now. I'll have an update later tonight.

v1.9
- Fixed Dark Hold protection from spikes.
- Fixed "GIGA ATTCK" vanilla typo on Button Configuration menu.
    - F-Splasher: duration can be controlled like a normal Air Dash (cancelled if both dash and direction button are released)
    - Damage tables: C-Sword can now damage Crescent Grizzly (same damage as regular air attack)
    - Damage tables: Zero's regular saber attacks now deal less damage against bosses (2,2,5,4,4 to 2,1,3,2,2)

v2.0 BETA 12
- v.9 Fixes
- Reverted change from BETA 11: Damage table modification on indestructible enemies and boss invincibility frames. It's back to normal.

Retranslated Script:
Armor by Parts:
     - WIP: incomplete armor palette changes aren't completely implemented. They revert back to normal in some situations.
     - Bug: Shock Buffer Part isn't reducing damage for unarmored X and Zero.
     - Bug: X's special weapons won't consume the last bit of energy left on some situations.

Alright, the changes to the invincibility damage table were a fun experiment, but the table was being used for too many things besides bosses.
I'm still bothered by how much the blocking effect of multi-hit attacks slow downs the game. I'll try to find a different solution later on.

I added addresses related to the final disc to the damage tables in the workbook, so now it'll be easier for anyone to play with them.
don't worry I'll be checking that since it's funny how that happens only with X(no matter what armor you wear), with Zero he doesn't lose momentum or get stuck on the opposite wall with the Jump + Dash
Thanks for reviewing that detail of the damage in the mavericks and that curious bug in the invincible enemies and the switches of the stage Volt Kracken

Edit: When I was checking beta 12 the wall bug was no longer there, I checked the beta 11 again and it continued that bug, not if it was a thing of the Xdelta or impaler applications but I could already play without problems
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 04:34:39 am by Haruyuki Hyo »

injoon84

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 25, 2021, 01:39:34 pm »
I play Megaman X4 a bit to check the Plasma Shot's Remnant. It seems like I remember incorrectly.
The final Boss of a stage actually received little to no damage from Plasma Shot's Remnant.
Also, they have the sound of blocking too. Only mid bosses doesn't has the invincibility frames.
Anyway, I came up with something using Gameshark from your Workbook (IngameTable) and (Dmg Tables).

#If Ultimate=Plasma Shot's Remnant no invincibility frames
E009A19A 0004 (Activate the below code if current character is Ultimate)
80074F0A 0100 (Plasma Shot's Remnant has no invincibility frames with the damage of 1)

#If Fourth=Plasma Shot's Remnant back to invincibility frames
E009A19A 0001 (Activate the below code if current character is Fourth)
80074F0A 00FF (Plasma Shot's Remnant has invincibility frames)

By combining both codes, it will make as though Fourth is having an inferior Buster compare to Ultimate.

JPC

• View Profile
« Reply #285 on: July 25, 2021, 03:58:50 pm »
I don't know if I already asked this question or not. But this can be applied also to the PC version

Aceearly1993

• View Profile
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
« Reply #286 on: July 25, 2021, 07:34:47 pm »
v1.9 works pretty fine as Eboot on PSP! Will try v2.0 BETA 12 later.

I don't know if I already asked this question or not. But this can be applied also to the PC version
This can only be applied to the original PlayStation version
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

injoon84

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 25, 2021, 11:41:28 pm »
v1.9

Here's my personal thought.

1) F-Splasher and C-Sword
Seems pretty stable now. Just remember to include it in Readme as C-Sword's damage to Crescent Grizzly is now 02, same as your modified jump slash.
Forget what I wrote earlier. I just discovered an invincible glitch on Zero.
First, you need to activate back the Double Tap in the readme.
When Zero learned F-Splasher, go to Crescent Grizzly's stage for easy test.
To active this invincible glitch, simply jump and randomly tap attack with left and right buttons multiple times.
Then try it on the first enemy. Zero will be invincible if successfully activate the glitch.
However, if Zero is hit by the laser beam, the invincible glitch will be deactivate.
The same goes if Zero use F-Splasher, E-Blade or C-Flasher.
By the way, this happens on both v1.9 and v2.0 BETA 12.

2) Zero's regular saber attacks against bosses
For me, 3rd Slash has been nerf too much. Kind of unrewarding to use triple slash combo.
As we all know, 3rd Slash cannot be cancel. Thus, it should be at least 04 damage against bosses.
It will make the 3rd slash has high risk high reward.
And in order to stop us from violating Zero's Z-Saber, the 1st and 2nd slash can be keep as low as 01.
That is something we cannot do in X4 as Zero's Z-Saber will be block if multiple hits too fast.
Anyway, my personal preference would be (2,2,5,4,4 to 2,1,5,4,4).
Now I think (2,1,5,3,3) and wall saber 03 are better.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 09:10:16 am by injoon84 »

acediez

• View Profile
Re: Mega Man X5 Improvement Project Addendum (v1.8 and v2.0 BETA 9)
« Reply #288 on: July 26, 2021, 12:14:51 pm »
Also, I notice all the Energy Weapons bar still left with little energy when X's Armors supposed to have consumed it all.
I test it with a save file with max 8+ Energy Weapons. Working normally on v1.8 but not v2.0 BETA 9.
Should be the same issues related the incomplete armors.

I gave this a try both in the current BETA and in vanilla, I tested it by using up F-Laser at the start of Crescent Grizzly stage. I got the same result in both versions:
If I have +0 Energy Up, the 8 shots use up the bar completely.
If I have +2 Energy Up, there's a small amount of ammo left after the 8 shots are shot.
So it seems that the issue you're describing is simply not having enough ammo for an additional shot. If it's something else, please be more specific on how to trigger it.

1) F-Splasher and C-Sword
Forget what I wrote earlier. I just discovered an invincible glitch on Zero.
First, you need to activate back the Double Tap in the readme.

I tried to reproduce it, but I couldn't. I tapped both directions while attacking in the air, both with the regular jump slash and C-Sword, and it never happened to me. I'll keep double tap dash enabled while testing to see if it happens eventually, but for now I'll just add a warning to the double tap section in the readme.

2) Zero's regular saber attacks against bosses
For me, 3rd Slash has been nerf too much.

The main benefit of the ground combo is doing three hits in a row without triggering the invincibility frames. So even if the third slash is nerfed, the sum of damage is still very high. Anyway, you have the addresses, you can all change it to your liking.

injoon84

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 26, 2021, 12:55:57 pm »
So it seems that the issue you're describing is simply not having enough ammo for an additional shot. If it's something else, please be more specific on how to trigger it.

No, it's definitely a bug. First, you must have +8 energy up. Then, simply run a stage with either Fourth, Ultimate or Falcon as they consume less Special Weapon Energy. Almost all Special Weapon energy bar will left with 1 energy consumption which is a bug if you try to empty them without charging. So, in order to see this bug clearly, just activate Dark Hole and let the energy run dry.

I tried to reproduce it, but I couldn't. I tapped both directions while attacking in the air, both with the regular jump slash and C-Sword, and it never happened to me. I'll keep double tap dash enabled while testing to see if it happens eventually, but for now I'll just add a warning to the double tap section in the readme.

I know it's not that easy to trigger but it's there. Did you multi tap the attack buttons too? It's not just multi tap left and right buttons. Not left left right right but left right left right. It must be combine with attacks button.

acediez

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 26, 2021, 05:48:35 pm »
No, it's definitely a bug. First, you must have +8 energy up. Then, simply run a stage with either Fourth, Ultimate or Falcon as they consume less Special Weapon Energy. Almost all Special Weapon energy bar will left with 1 energy consumption which is a bug if you try to empty them without charging. So, in order to see this bug clearly, just activate Dark Hole and let the energy run dry.

Alright, thanks, I finally found it. It'll be fixed in the next update. I'm fixing a few more things too.

I know it's not that easy to trigger but it's there. Did you multi tap the attack buttons too? It's not just multi tap left and right buttons. Not left left right right but left right left right. It must be combine with attacks button.

Yeah, I tried both mashing directions on one side, on both sides, at the same time as the attack, a little bit after, etc. etc. Nothing yet. But I'll keep an eye on it.

injoon84

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 26, 2021, 10:40:13 pm »
Yeah, I tried both mashing directions on one side, on both sides, at the same time as the attack, a little bit after, etc. etc. Nothing yet. But I'll keep an eye on it.

Alright, finally found the actual way of triggering Zero's invincible glitch on certain enemies.
When in the air, press attack and then tap the same direction twice without triggering F-Splasher.
Therefore, it could be easier to activate this glitch if input the buttons while hitting the enemy as there will be a slight slowdown which will disturb the activation of F-Splasher.
Another way is when in the air, press attack and then tap the same direction twice but together with attack button when press the direction on the 2nd time. It can be seen easily as Zero will re-attack with C-Sword.

v1.9

You didn't change the wall saber value against the bosses. Is that intention?
Also, some of the values are filled incorrectly in the readme, patches, and workbook (Dmg Tables).

Readme:
Damage Table - Z-Saber's Damage Against Bosses (Damage output reduced)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
? (Note: No idea what is this. You should revert it back unless it does serve its purpose)
BIN Address:       
HEX Data Original:   00040006000400040004
HEX Data Modified:    00030005000300030003

? (Note: Same. No idea what is this. You should revert it back unless it does serve its purpose)
BIN Address:       83268
HEX Data Original:   00020002000500040004
HEX Data Modified:    00020001000300020002

These are the correct address and info:
Sigma Intro (Note: This should be the correct address if you want to adjust the Z-Saber damage)
BIN Address:       831C8
HEX Data Original:   00030003000200050005

? (Note: Dynamo)
BIN Address:       83938

? (Note: Rangda Bangda II Red Eye)
BIN Address:       83A78

? (Note: Rangda Bangda II Blue Eye)
BIN Address:       83B18

? (Note: Rangda Bangda II Green Eye)
BIN Address:       83BB8

? (Note: Rangda Bangda II Sun)
BIN Address:       83C58

? (Note: Sigma1)
BIN Address:       83E38

? (Note: Sigma2)
BIN Address:       83ED8

patches:
Because of the wrong info, some of the value in the patches are filled wrongly too.

Workbook (Dmg Tables):
The column filled in the X and Zero/Awakened Zero are the modified value. You didn't include the original value.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 03:10:02 am by injoon84 »

acediez

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 27, 2021, 09:26:59 am »
You didn't change the wall saber value against the bosses. Is that intention?

Already fixed. Next version will include wall saber and also C-Sword
For now, if you need the original X and Zero bosses values, they’re in the readme.
Thanks for pointing out the disc bin addresses mistake, there was a problem in the formula used to convert file addresses to disc addresses. It didn't affect the released build though, I use the file addresses for patching.

v1.10
- Save/Load Menu: fixed two tiles with the wrong color (in the "hours left" box)
- Damaga tables: Tri-Thunder can now also destroy the burn wooden block in Shining Firefly's stage.
- Damage tables: Z-Saber damage against bosses adjustment. Now includes attack from walls and C-Slash.
- Damage tables: Falcon Armor's charged buster deals more damage to bosses (from 3 to 4)
- Tidal Whale's Stage: U-5555 damage output adjusted (reduced, but still stronger than vanilla)

v2.0 BETA 13
- v1.10 changes
- Incomplete Armors bugfix: Fixed Shock Buffer Part not reducing damage for unarmored X and Zero.
- Incomplete Armors bugfix: Fixed X's special weapons not spending ammo consistently.

Retranslated Script:
Armor by Parts:

Added a few things to the readme. Personally, I now play using the "no timer" and "hide virus UI" hacks, and I really like how the game feels less cluttered  :)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 03:58:23 pm by acediez »

Aceearly1993

• View Profile
Re: Mega Man X5 Improvement Project Addendum (v1.10 and v2.0 BETA 13)
« Reply #293 on: July 28, 2021, 01:10:21 am »
Question.
1. Is the damage table of C Sword and Z Buster included in the damage list of readme yet?
2. I went through again using v2.0 BETA 13, no serious progression problem until Sigma Form 1, damage output of C Sword to Sigma Form 1 is way too low, I want to modify this bit of damage output ASAP
3. Will you plan to give Z Buster and Quake Blazer a secondary usage? (something similar to your edit to C Flasher which can destroy objects blocking the path to Whale's armor parts)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 01:49:12 am by Aceearly1993 »
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...

injoon84

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 28, 2021, 01:37:46 am »
Tested a bit on v2.0 BETA 13. Notice the game will freeze upon loading demo play.
Also notice some of the the wrong information in your latest readme when adjusting the Damage's Table.

Damage Table - Falcon Armor's Charged Buster
Black Devil
BIN Address:       839CE
HEX Data Original:   0003   (Note: This is supposed to be 0005)
HEX Data Modified:    0004   (Note: You actually modified to 0006)

Rangda Bangda W (Star)
BIN Address:       83C4E
HEX Data Original:   0003
HEX Data Modified:    0004   (Note: You did not modified it. Still 0003)

Sigma (2nd Form, Head)
BIN Address:       83ECE
HEX Data Original:   0003   (Note: This is supposed to be 0005)
HEX Data Modified:    0004   (Note: You actually modified to 0006)

Damage Table - Z-Saber's Damage Against Bosses
Sigma's Intro
You did not adjust any damages done to Sigma's Intro. Is that intention?

Burn Dinorex
BIN Address:       836C8
HEX Data Original:   000200020005000400040800000100040005 (Note: This is wrong info. Should exclude the last 0005)
HEX Data Modified:    000200010003000200020800000100020002 (Note: This is wrong info. Should exclude the last 0002)
(Note: This is because they are located in different address as listed below. The patch value is correct though.)
BIN Address part2:    83808
HEX Data Original part2:   0005
HEX Data Modified part2:   0002

Sigma (1st Form)
BIN Address:       83E38
HEX Data Original:   000200020005000400040800000100040005 (Note: This is wrong info. The last 4 value should be 0006)
HEX Data Modified:    000200010003000200020800000100020002

Sigma (2nd Form, Head)
BIN Address:       83ED8
HEX Data Original:   000200020005000400040800000100040005 (Note: This is wrong info. The last 4 value should be 0006)
HEX Data Modified:    000200010003000200020800000100020002

And looking into the Workbook again, I tried to make W-Shredder(Attack) to destroy the V-Blocks.
W-Shredder(Contact)
BIN Address:       84652
HEX Data Original:    0700
HEX Data Modified:    0800

W-Shredder(Attack)
BIN Address:       84670
HEX Data Original:    0200
HEX Data Modified:    0008

But it's not working. The same goes to all charge Special Weapons which has no hit detection on V-Blocks even if you modify the value. May I know how to make them has hit detection?

Question.
1. Is the damage table of C Sword and Z Buster included in the damage list of readme yet?
2. I went through again using v2.0 BETA 13, no serious progression problem until Sigma Form 1, damage output of C Sword to Sigma Form 1 is way too low, I want to modify this bit of damage output ASAP
3. Will you plan to give Z Buster and Quake Blazer a secondary usage? (something similar to your edit to C Flasher which can destroy objects blocking the path to Whale's armor parts)

They were easy to identify if you look into the latest workbook (Dmg Tables).
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 04:27:30 am by injoon84 »

Aceearly1993

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 28, 2021, 09:49:04 am »

They were easy to identify if you look into the latest workbook (Dmg Tables).

Found the damaget list, thanks. It looks like I still have to get over my Excel viewer's quirk (rarely used these tools until recent because my laptop's system environment is specially purposed for full on gaming). I'll mess up more damage values and check results further.

acediez

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 28, 2021, 11:07:21 am »
Question.
The idea of the readme is to quickly revert back to the original values for people who don't want it changed.
If you want to customize it even more, you need to check the table in the workbook, I can't possibly put all of it in the readme.
That said, I'm considering reverting back to normal the damage against final stages bosses, only nerf Z-Saber against the 8 main bosses and Dynamo.

Not really. It's not like I was planning on giving secondary usage to every weapon, I just wanted to make those blocks destroyable for more weapons and picked the ones that made sense to me.

Tested a bit on v2.0 BETA 13. Notice the game will freeze upon loading demo play.
I don't know why this is happening on some releases and not others, seems unrelated to the patches included. Maybe there's something unstable on my makefile script. I guess I'll just have to manually verify this for every release 😑

Also notice some of the the wrong information in your latest readme when adjusting the Damage's Table.
Thanks. The problem comes from skipping the 304 bytes of sector error correction data (ECC/EDC) at the right place. Even though it seems I fixed the FILE→DISC address conversion formula in the workbook, I only copied the start address of any given string of data, I forgot to check if some of them got the ECC/EDC data in the middle of the string.
But rest assured, this only affects the info in the readme, I don't have to deal with that on the patch since I work directly with the files' addresses (a major improvement on my workflow from when I worked on X6).

I'll correct the addresses on the readme on the next release.

The same goes to all charge Special Weapons which has no hit detection on V-Blocks even if you modify the value. May I know how to make them has hit detection?
I haven't looked into it. Maybe the V-Block's own code has an additional filter to which weapons affects it (like the destroyable block in Tidal Whale did). I'll take a look and see if it's something I can work out quickly, but I can't promise anything.

v1.10.1
- Fixed freeze on demo
- Damage tables: Z-Saber's decreased damage against bosses is now only applied to the 8 main bosses and Dynamo.

v2.0 BETA 14
- v1.10.1 changes

Includes corrections to the readme's damage tables data.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 01:35:19 pm by acediez »

Aceearly1993

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 28, 2021, 07:18:03 pm »
Not really. It's not like I was planning on giving secondary usage to every weapon, I just wanted to make those blocks destroyable for more weapons and picked the ones that made sense to me.
Well, OK. Understand. I'll customize damage related stuff my way then. Many many thanks once again acediez, your works are certainly incredible.

Trying out v2.0 BETA 14 ...

injoon84

• View Profile
Re: Mega Man X5 Improvement Project Addendum (v1.10.1 and v2.0 BETA 14)
« Reply #298 on: July 28, 2021, 11:44:12 pm »
I'll customize damage related stuff my way then.

If you want some, I did managed to identify some and the address will be correct if you use HxD directly. You know, as some reference for you to edit it to your own way.
Code: [Select]
Damage table Tidal Whale Capsule Bomb
-------------------------------------
01) F-Laser
BIN Address: 82D54
HEX Data Original: 0200
HEX Data Modified: 0007

02) Tri-Tunder (Charged)
BIN Address: 82D64

03) Spiked Ball (Charged)
BIN Address: 82D68

04) C Flasher
BIN Address: 82D9C

05) Twin Dream
BIN Address: 82D9E

Damage table for breakable blocks on Firefly's stage
----------------------------------------------------
01) E-Blade
BIN Address: 843E0
HEX Data Modified: 0004

Damage table for breakable blocks on Tidal Whale's stage (will not work on vanilla)
--------------------------------------------------------
01) Tri-Thunder
BIN Address: 84442

02) Tri-Thunder (Charged)
BIN Address: 84454

Damage table for breakable blocks on Dark Necrobat's stage
01) Twin Dream
BIN Address: 8452E

Damage table V-Blocks (injoon84)
01) Spiked Ball
BIN Address: 84626
HEX Data Original: FF00

02) X Buster (Unarmored, Charged)
BIN Address: 8463C
HEX Data Modified: 0003

03) Falcon Buster (Charged)
BIN Address: 8463E
HEX Data Modified: 0001

04) Fourth Buster (Charged)
BIN Address: 84640
HEX Data Original: 0700

05a) W-Shredder
BIN Address: 84652
HEX Data Original: 0700
HEX Data Modified: 0800

05b) W-Shredder (Note: Not working!)
BIN Address: 84670
HEX Data Modified: 0008

06) Zero Buster
BIN Address: 8468C
HEX Data Modified: 0002

Increase Plasma Shot and Remnant Damage the 8 Mavericks and Certain Bosses (injoon84)
(Note: I do not recommend the Remnant Damage to the bosses as it will have more disadvantage to "X" if he is equipped with Quickcharge.)

00) Sigma Intro
BIN Address: 831C0
HEX Data Original: 0005FF00
HEX Data Modified: 0005FF00
HEX Data Modified1: 00050001

01) Crescent Grizzly
BIN Address: 83300
HEX Data Original: 0003FF00
HEX Data Modified: 0004FF00
HEX Data Modified1: 00040001

02) Tidal Whale
BIN Address: 833A0

03) Volt Kraken
BIN Address: 83440

04) Shining Firefly
BIN Address: 834E0

05) Dark Necrobat
BIN Address: 83580

06) Spiral Pegasus
BIN Address: 83620

07) Burn Dinorex
BIN Address: 836C0

08) Spike Rosered
BIN Address: 83890

09) Dynamo
BIN Address: 83930

10) Black Devil
BIN Address: 839D0

11) Rangda Bangda II Red Eye
BIN Address: 83A70

12) Rangda Bangda II Blue Eye
BIN Address: 83B10

13) Rangda Bangda II Green Eye
BIN Address: 83BB0

14) Rangda Bangda II Sun
BIN Address: 83C50

15) Sigma1
BIN Address: 83E30

16) Sigma2
BIN Address: 83ED0

Damage Table - Falcon Armor's Charged Buster
Damage against bosses increased

Sigma Intro
BIN Address: 831BE
HEX Data Original: 0003
HEX Data injoon84: 0005

Damage Table - Z-Saber's Damage Against Bosses
Damage against bosses reduced

Sigma Intro (Actual address)
BIN Address: 831C8
HEX Data Original: 00030003000200050005
HEX Data injoon84: 000200020005000300030800000100030005

Dynamo
BIN Address: 83938
HEX Data Original: 000200020005000400040800000100040006
HEX Data Modified: 000200010003000200020800000100020003
HEX Data injoon84: 000200010005000300030800000100030005

Black Devil
BIN Address: 839D8
HEX Data Original: 000200020005000400040800000100040005
HEX Data injoon84: 000200020005000300030800000100030005

Rangda Bangda W (Red Eye)
BIN Address: 83A78
HEX Data Original: 000200020005000400040800000100040006

Rangda Bangda W (Blue Eye)
BIN Address: 83B18
HEX Data injoon84: 000200010005000300030800000100030004

Rangda Bangda W (Green Eye)
BIN Address: 83BB8
HEX Data Original: 000200020005000400040800000100040008
HEX Data injoon84: 000200010005000300030800000100030008

Rangda Bangda W (Star)
BIN Address: 83C58
HEX Data injoon84: 000200010005000300030800000100030004

Sigma (1st Form)
BIN Address: 83E38

Sigma (2nd Form, Head)
BIN Address: 83ED8

acediez

• View Profile
Re: Mega Man X5 Improvement Project Addendum (v1.10.1 and v2.0 BETA 14)
« Reply #299 on: July 29, 2021, 02:10:25 am »
v1.11 and v2.0 BETA 15
- Stage Edit, Zero Space 1: the inner walls in the laser segments are now not grabbable.

You can now go down touching walls without accidentally sliding on it and slowing down.

This was the last thing on my wishlist, so I guess I'll go back to slowly fixing all the cosmetic issues with the incomplete armors.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 10:46:27 am by acediez »