News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Does anybody know what happened again with Tom and DDS?  (Read 399 times)

aqualung

• View Profile
Does anybody know what happened again with Tom and DDS?
« on: May 12, 2021, 08:57:26 am »
I follow their twitter accounts, where they usually posted their updates. But some weeks ago, while they were working on Tokimeki, DDS deleted all his posts, including the account's header image and avatar, and went radio silence, while Tom's last post was a video about a concert from the Ihatovo soundtrack and, after that... nothing else.

Does anybody have some info? I was used to Tom deleting his posts from time to time, but DDS didn't use to do that.

edit: the website where they uploaded their patches, translated.games, is also down. It was operative just one or two days ago :-\
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 10:37:34 am by aqualung »

Bonesy

• Dog is God, God is Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Does anybody know what happened again with Tom and DDS?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 01:41:57 pm »
considering their lack of presence here why would we know?

aqualung

• View Profile
Re: Does anybody know what happened again with Tom and DDS?
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 02:03:21 pm »
considering their lack of presence here why would we know?

Yeah, I know. Just asked in case someone who lurks other websites other than this one and was able to figure out something, could throw some light on this. Because it's been really strange, out of the blue and suddenly, without any hint pointing to another drama like the Goemon 3 one, they just make this. This looks taken straight out of a twilight zone episode.

Now the only snes-centered translation group still visibly active are DD (Transcorp's last project was Tenshi no Uta, most of AGTP's snes projects not centered on SRW are collecting dust, now Tom and DDS go radio silent...), but they're a little restricted right now due to the lack of a romhacker.

Well, whatever. Thanks for replying, Bonesy.