News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Captain Toad Treasure Tracker SNES I and II  (Read 413 times)

Supergamerguy

• Retro game fanatic; loves platformers, hates jrpgs
    • View Profile
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker SNES I and II
« on: July 31, 2020, 10:19:25 pm »
Quick question here, what emulators do the Captain Toad SNES hacks work on? I'm specifically looking to see if anybody can confirm it working on Canoe or SNES9x2005 if at all possible. I know they use the SA-1 chip, which may not be supported by older emulators or Canoe, but please let me know either way.

If you do get it working at all, please post what rom worked (not the site you got it from necessarily, just rom info would be fine)

Thanks in advance! Love this community and am happy to be a part of it!
Dah-nuh-nuh-nah! Super fighting robot! Dah-nuh-nah-nah! MEGA MAN! Fighting.......to save.......the world!!!!!

Jorpho

• The cat screams with the voice of a man.
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Toad Treasure Tracker SNES I and II
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 01:00:36 am »
Higan is the most accurate SNES emulator and that is the most obvious one you should try.

Unfortunately it is also very demanding and there is no chance it will run on the mini-SNES.
This signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by Satan. Go ahead dauntlessly! Make rapid progres!

Supergamerguy

• Retro game fanatic; loves platformers, hates jrpgs
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Toad Treasure Tracker SNES I and II
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 07:07:18 am »
Unfortunately it is also very demanding and there is no chance it will run on the mini-SNES.

Was kinda figuring that was the case. Dang. That's a real shame.  :(

Thanks anyways for letting me know.
Dah-nuh-nuh-nah! Super fighting robot! Dah-nuh-nah-nah! MEGA MAN! Fighting.......to save.......the world!!!!!