Sorry if i sound bad but
- let me ask you straight: do you have any idea how much text there is on a AA game??
- do you think it will be just like translating a txt document when you can open it in Tinke??
- do you think you have the endurance of translating hundreds of pages of text??
- try do a search in this forum for "ace attorney" and see how many people already tried but failed. Why you think you can do it??
- last but not least: there is no rom hacking tool that works for every game. Every game is different.
- a tool like Tinke, do a good job to showing you the alphabet but romhacking/translation is not just an alphabet, it's like a language with grammar and words.