News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: [Looking for some spriters] and a SMB3 world map designer...  (Read 1778 times)

Googie

• I'd like to solve the puzzle... Jiggers!
    • View Profile
    • My work in progress ROM Hacking site
[Looking for some spriters] and a SMB3 world map designer...
« on: September 02, 2019, 02:40:24 pm »
What's up everybody? ;)

I'm looking for some spriters to help me out with some SMB3 hacks, and a SMB hack along with a SMB3 map designer.

In this SMB hack, I'm looking for someone who can change the Mario graphics to look like Super Boy. Don't know who he is? No sweat, here's a video of the game in action, and here's the sprites I need to be changed, this hack is ready for level design.

-------------------------------------------

Now this SMB3 hack will be a sequel to Super Boy, my SMB hack. I'm looking for someone to replace all the Mario Sprites to look like Super Boy and have Super Boy wearing the suits, here's a preview of what I did so far.

In this SMB3 hack, I'll need somebody to turn the Mario sprites to look like Toad from Wario's Woods and when wearing the suits. Here's a peek of the hack in action here.

And I'd like the title screen to look like this...

Waluigi's Adventure 2 is a SMB3 hack I'm going to get ready to start, all the graphics are done. I'd like to have the title screen look like this...

And here's a pic of Waluigi's Adventure 2...

Now with this hack, I'm looking for a world map designer, the designer can edit the four world maps the way he/she wants. So far World 1 and half of World 2 is done, this hack is based off the European version of SMB3, Ghettoyouth made the call back then. Here's a video of Mario's Destiny in action.

If anyone on here is interested in helping me out, you can message me here, or email me at GoogieToons @ gmail.com Thanks to everyone who took the time to look at this help wanted ad. :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 09:42:07 am by Googie »

Googie

• View Profile
Re: [Looking for some spriters] and a SMB3 world map designer...
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 09:41:12 am »
I've been playing SMM2 at a friend's house, and I really like the Toad SMB3 sprites, to me they look better than the Wario's Woods Toad sprites. If anyone is interested in helping me with Toad's Tribulation 2 sprites, here's a sprite sheet.

Again, thanks to everyone for taking the time to look at my ad. :)

Trax

• RHDN Patreon Supporter!
    • View Profile
    • Trax ROM Hacking
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 10:07:39 am »
I see that you didn't get any reply, so I'm throwing in something here, even if it's a bit late. I'm no artist, but you sure are. The graphics in the video are superb. With the possible exception of certain tiles (e.g. checkerboard) that are sometimes rough on the eyes with high speed scrolling. If you still interested in the Mario's Destiny hack, I can give the Overworld map design a shot.

Googie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 06:52:21 pm »
Thanks Trax, I'll email you the hack. I wanna make this a four world hack, you can be as creative as you want. :)