News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: [Looking for some spriters] and a SMB3 world map designer...  (Read 939 times)

Googie

• I'd like to solve the puzzle... Jiggers!
    • View Profile
    • My work in progress ROM Hacking site
[Looking for some spriters] and a SMB3 world map designer...
« on: September 02, 2019, 02:40:24 pm »
What's up everybody? ;)

I'm looking for some spriters to help me out with some SMB3 hacks, and a SMB hack along with a SMB3 map designer.

In this SMB hack, I'm looking for someone who can change the Mario graphics to look like Super Boy. Don't know who he is? No sweat, here's a video of the game in action, and here's the sprites I need to be changed, this hack is ready for level design.

-------------------------------------------

Now this SMB3 hack will be a sequel to Super Boy, my SMB hack. I'm looking for someone to replace all the Mario Sprites to look like Super Boy and have Super Boy wearing the suits, here's a preview of what I did so far.

In this SMB3 hack, I'll need somebody to turn the Mario sprites to look like Toad from Wario's Woods and when wearing the suits. Here's a peek of the hack in action here.

And I'd like the title screen to look like this...

Waluigi's Adventure 2 is a SMB3 hack I'm going to get ready to start, all the graphics are done. I'd like to have the title screen look like this...

And here's a pic of Waluigi's Adventure 2...

Now with this hack, I'm looking for a world map designer, the designer can edit the four world maps the way he/she wants. So far World 1 and half of World 2 is done, this hack is based off the European version of SMB3, Ghettoyouth made the call back then. Here's a video of Mario's Destiny in action.

If anyone on here is interested in helping me out, you can message me here, or email me at GoogieToons @ gmail.com Thanks to everyone who took the time to look at this help wanted ad. :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 09:42:07 am by Googie »

Googie

• I'd like to solve the puzzle... Jiggers!
    • View Profile
    • My work in progress ROM Hacking site
Re: [Looking for some spriters] and a SMB3 world map designer...
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 09:41:12 am »
I've been playing SMM2 at a friend's house, and I really like the Toad SMB3 sprites, to me they look better than the Wario's Woods Toad sprites. If anyone is interested in helping me with Toad's Tribulation 2 sprites, here's a sprite sheet.

Again, thanks to everyone for taking the time to look at my ad. :)