News: 11 March 2016 - Forum Rules
Current Moderators - DarkSol, KingMike, MathOnNapkins, Azkadellia, Danke

Author Topic: Translations: Battle Mania Daiginjou / Trouble Shooter Vintage Translation  (Read 6621 times)

RHDNBot

Update By: MIJET

MIJET finally got around to creating a webpage for the "Battle Mania Daiginjou / Trouble Shooter Vintage" translation patch, thus heralding its "official" release.  Please enjoy one of the best Mega Drive games ever, now in English.

Note for distributors: As a consequence of the above, the release archives and readmes for "King Colossus" and the "omake" release of "Battle Mania Daiginjou / Trouble Shooter Vintage" have changed. The patches themselves have not, however.

Staff note - You can get the patch from our database here.

Also, long live the Genesis! Congrats, MIJET! :D Hopefully this isn't the last Genesis translation we see.

Relevant Link: (http://www.geocities.com/tougi_ou/BattleMania2.html)

Spikeman

• *unce unce unce*
    • View Profile
    • None at the moment, check out my Last.fm page instead?
Exceeded it's bandwidth on Geoshitties. ::)
Open Source Hacking Projects: Guru Logic Champ, Telefang 2, (Want more? Check out my GitHub!)

Lashiec

• View Profile
Also, long live the Genesis! Congrats, MIJET! :D Hopefully this isn't the last Genesis translation we see.

Indeed. In fact, there's another translation included with the King Colossus patch, but...
tl;dr: I'm talking out of my behind and you should not listen to me

RedComet

• View Profile
    • Twilight Translations
It's the patch for BMD. I'll update our archives with the King Colossus patch only.
Twilight Translations - More than just Dragonball Z. :P

Special T

• View Profile
I'm glad we are seeing some Genesis translations, I hope there are more to follow!

I also love the fact that if you go to the website he provides a program to patch the rom for you, it detects if you have the correct rom or not. No more need to worry about inleaved, header, no header, etc. Thank God I hate trying to figure that out!

Lashiec

• View Profile
It's the patch for BMD. I'll update our archives with the King Colossus patch only.

Yes, I know, but there's another patch also. But I shall not go any further, I don't know if MIJET would like something like this revealed

RedComet

• View Profile
    • Twilight Translations

Yes, I know, but there's another patch also. But I shall not go any further, I don't know if MIJET would like something like this revealed

The child-friendly KC patch?
Twilight Translations - More than just Dragonball Z. :P

Lashiec

• View Profile
The child-friendly KC patch?

No. It's a completely different thing, and it's not available directly. I stumbled upon it by a pure stroke of luck, and since it's a bit special, I presume MIJET has some reasons for making it SO special.

The only thing I'm achieving discussing this is making you go something like: tell me, tell me! :laugh:

Let's wait some time to see if MIJET decides making this public ;)