Personally I prefer Stardust's title screen, but different strokes, I suppose.
Anyway, I opened all three versions in Tile Molester (the original and the two patches) and I noticed a complicating factor: the Stardust one uses a lot more memory for its title screen. It would not be a straight swap: first you'd have to copy over all the stuff from Ballz's title screen, then find the tilemap in the code and change it back to the original. I can do it, of course. If it doesn't take long, I might.
EDIT: I've looked further, and although it's far from impossible, it's too much work for me to deal with. Sorry.